Transunion Score DROPPED

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AJiLE, Sep 12, 2001.

1. AJiLE

AJiLE Well-Known Member

Well, I must say first and foremost that I'm still rather depressed from yesterday's events. Angered I believe would be the more appropriate term. I'm still awaiting word from some of my friends who worked at HQMC, and am hoping and praying that they made it out safely.

On to other business... I received my "updated" TU report yesterday. My prior score of 542, along with 6 collection accounts, is history. Now, with only 7 collection accounts reported (1 unpaid, 6 paid), 6 new inquiries in the past 60 days, and 5 good tradelines (two with a couple of 30 day lates over a year ago), my score has DROPPED to 524!

I give up on trying to understand their system (although the new maximum score I could achieve is 934?!)

A. J.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Sorry about your drop in score. I wonder if the ratios play a part (even with chargeoffs associated with them). I'm sure as your credit ages your score will increase rapidly. I noticed the maximum score for TU is now 934, too. What is with that?

Dani

3. $wealth$

$wealth$ Well-Known Member

WTF. My score has dropped over 200 points. Trans Union is totally screwing me over. First they had 2 files for me, then they merged them duplicating most accounts with varying balances, reporting my mortgage twice, deleted a collection account, and lowered my score, refused to accept a letter from a creditor to update an account that is being reported because the letter is 3 months old and refusing to contact the person listed on the correspondence as a way of investigating this item. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Maybe a letter to planetfeedback is in order.

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Or you could apply for credit, get denied and sue the pants off them for negligent enablement of fraud.