Transunion

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Julie, Jan 23, 2001.

1. Julie

Julie Guest

Well, as I told ya all, I got a report from Transunion, only to find out they were putting my GOOD trades, and my PAID accounts, on my hubby's report, so, creditors that look at my report were ONLY seeing the bad. The good was all on hubby's!! Now, I got a new report from them. Here is what they did: On my hubby's report, we have a JOINT car loan, that we had during a Bankrupcy, in 1994. It clearly says on hubby's report" car loan, paid bankrupcy".Here's where it gets good: on my new report(after I had them make changes), it says" car loan, REPOSSESSED!!!" joint account. Does this make sense? So, what can I do? First, they had all my good stuff on my hubbys, EVERYONE was turning me down(I was unaware at the time why). So, when I pulled my report, and found nothing positive, I called them(T.U.), they had made a mistake, put all my positive on my hubbys, where NO creditors saw it. Then, after requesting them to fix it, they did, but NOW I have a REPO on my report, when clearly, they knew from me telling them, the car was satisfied in BK!! . What can I do, I found out I can sue them, do to all their mistakes, I had gotten turned down for 2 years, because of all the wrong things they did. Can I take action? Also( i know this is long), since I got most of it cleaned up, here's what I have: BAD, 6 judgements, (included in BK 6 years ago),1 is STILL showing as duplicate,5 PAID judgements, pd in full, from 1996and that damn car REPO, that's NOT a repo. Here is the GOOD: current car loan, 6 mo. old, never late, paying as agreed, PAID off mortgage, pd in full(late once),Providian, never late,Capital One, 8 mo. old, never late, Direct merchants bank, never late,. So, besides the advice I need on Transunion, I need help w/ credit cards. I just paid my direct merchants card off, I am cutting it up, I cancelled(bad card). I only have Cap one and Providian. I need 1 or 2 more cards, based on what you see, what are my chances of getting a card? Now that they cleaned up MOST of the wrong stuff, do I stand a chance? Before this new report, there were 22 bad items, 12 judgements, etc, they fixed it. Sorry so long guys, but I need your help, thanks alot!!! Julie

2. John S

John S Guest

Car Loan: Dispute it - it should be marked as 'Included in Bankruptcy' (if you BOTH filed BK and not just your hubby).

b{here's what I have: BAD, 6 judgements, (included in BK 6 years ago),1 is STILL showing as duplicate,5 PAID judgements, pd in full, from 1996and that damn car REPO, that's NOT a repo.}

In all honesty, it's going to be very difficult to obtain any prime credit offers with this history. I'm assuming that your BK is also on your histories.

3. Julie

Julie Guest

Yeah, the BK is on my report, so I don't expect any good offers, but I sure have been trying to keep the credit report good.