Travelocity Mastercard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lucy, Mar 28, 2001.

1. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

What does it mean when you apply and it says "we are unable to process your application at this time, we will notify you by mail as to the results of the credit application process"?

Does that mean you are denied or what?

Thanks...

Lucy

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Maybe there was a technical reason they could not approve or deny. From other posts, it looks like denials and approvals are immediate.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Means denied, which it just did for me

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Btw, denied a friend of mine as well. (Cap 1, Macy's, Car loan, Citibank platinum select) flawless payment history.

so peepz, YMMV.

5. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Figures. I should have known better. Ah well, I thought maybe it was a possibility, but I was sure it meant denied. I guess it doesn't actually say "denied".

6. Michael

Michael Guest

Re: UNABLE TO PROCESS

No this DOES NOT MEAN your denied!

Citibank often puts this up when they want to get additional verification from you such as a copy of a utility bill.

Call them up in 5 days and ask your status, you will probably be requested for additional info!

God why is everyone so negetive???

7. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Actually everytime I've gotten that message I just call the service center--they already know the results (in my experience) and unfortunately it's always been not in my favor...such is life
    AnnMarie

8. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Michael:

Citibank has never approved any application I have ever sent them, so I don't expect they will now. Besides, she Ann Marie's post. She seems to know what she is talking about.

Have you gotten this message and then been approved??

9. Dex

Dex Guest

Called (approved) 7000cl He He. Now in prime world.
    Thank you Sir Newman...

Dex

10. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Did you call the 1-888# or is there another one, because I got that processing message as well.

11. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

I called 888-544-9882 (which I was given by the CSR when I called the number listed on the site), it resulted in NOTHING. The woman was VERY RUDE and said it would take atleast two weeks for anything to show up on their computers. I guess I'll wait for the mail.

12. needluck

needluck Guest

dex, what number did you call. I haven't seen that anyone posts that they are denied instantly as they are approved. Was anyone denied automatically or did I just miss a posting?

13. zip

zip Well-Known Member

anyone know which cra they are using???

14. rc

rc Guest

I got the same message as Lucy. I was given a reference number. Is there any way I can check the status online? I do think I'm denied. Do they check equifax? I have a 636 score with equifax. 2 paid charge-offs from 94 and 95 with zero balances.

15. sam

sam Well-Known Member

My GF has a citibank platinum select, and was given "Check your mail..". Previous application for citi was instant approval. Maybe its broken. Citi said to call back in 5 business days and they'll give you the YEAH or NAY on it.

16. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

rc,
    They pulled your report from TransUnion.

17. Himmel

Himmel Guest

posted by NEWMAN:

"Author: NEWMAN (---.proxy.aol.com)
    Date: 03-28-01 01:15
    I REALLY SORRY. "

posted by dex:

"Author: Dex (---.proxy.aol.com)
    Date: 03-28-01 07:03
    Now in prime world."

hmmm..!