trouble with Junum??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by loni, Jun 19, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Randy,
    If I did this backwards, I 'm sorry...but those were really damaging comments if inaccurate. (I say IF)...I've never hidden what a fan I've been of junum but I know their limits, as well. One being this of the positive disputes...but these were pretty extreme comments...and it's really important for the info here to be accurate..

I know I haven't experienced all sides of junum..for instance, I found 2 really good connections (people) there early on and have stuck with them..I've told you all about one..that is Silvia...so I've never dealt with some that others have complained about..and I offer no opinion..maybe just sympathy..because it stinks to be treated badly...

but..this is a critical issue..many have their trust on the line..and I did want people to consider holding back a bit on judging this until it can be confirmed ...

and, maybe...if there is a problem, it could be addressed, too...for if true, it would be totally wrong and one that required addressing...

So, I'm sorry, I think it was important to put a "hang on there" message out.....no need to start a stampede until a stampede is warranted...if it casts doubt..well, that's because I have doubt..serious doubt..doubt enough to bring it forward...not an attempt to offend, I promise...but I think honesty is important....

Finally, while I love newbies, (really!), I think sometimes some may not realize how a word misapplied here or there can make a comment sound so much stronger or harmful than it was intended. (Please remember that I introduced a newbie here just today...one I'm especially partial to..LOL)

oh, geez, Bill, I'm beginning to talk about things that don't seem to relate but do relate just like you...oh, boy...LOL

Nave...:)

2. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Nana,

There is no need to apologize. I don't doubt that you had great success with Junum. Unfortunately, some of us haven't been that lucky.

If you hear anything back from Junum please let me know. You can e-mail me at mannygomez@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Manny

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks, Manny..it makes me sad..don't worry, I'll be sure I get a reply and I'll post here...and email ya, too. :)

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

NanaC :) Always...even from El Paso I got your back.

-Dave

Logic is a small part of illogical

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LmcKenzie & Nave

First, Nave! :) Big Texas smile over here!

LMcKenzie: If you will contact Silvia (and Silvia only), she is expecting your call and ensure that no charges were made and any charges are refunded if they were made!!

I have been made assured that the positive dispute issue has been rectified and will not occur again. Now, on that I'm just reporting what I was told. Please don't shoot the messenger.

On the remark "we dispute everything"...I was told that they often say that they dispute everything NEGATIVE...maybe there was a misunderstanding or the person on the junum side wasn't clear. (Who knows? Maybe a bad hair day?) but, for clarification, they do NOT have a policy of disputing everything!

Hope this helps you get things settled! :)

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: LmcKenzie & Nave

LMckenzie..
    Did you call? Did it work out?

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

bump

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member