True Credit.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, Jun 14, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

okay so I now have recieved a copy of all 3 of my credit reports and am ready to send off to Junum..I ordered my Equifax and recieved a 533 beacon..But when I went through True Credit.com for my Experian how come I did not get a score ? 3rd report I have is a TU but pulled that from Worthknowing.com..can I send the worthknowing and the True Credit reports to Junum ??? Does Experian have a credit Score ?

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I wouldn't send the truecredit.com and worthknowing.com reports to Junum. Order your reports directly from the agencies or use a tri-merge report from someplace like confidentialcredit.com (that's the one I first sent to Lexington).

I'vd matched my worthknowing.com report to a hard copy straight from Trans Union. They're not even close.

3. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Thanks too bad I just paid $8.00 for my report from True Credit ..Did your Trans and Experian have a credit score ?

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

No. TU doesn't offer scores to the public yet, and Experian offers their own private scoring model on www.creditexpert.com.

People here who are telling you their TU and Experian based FICO scores are getting them from auto dealers/mortgage applications where the people ordering the scores are kind enough to share them.

5. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I ordered my 3 in 1 scores originally from Truecredit.com when I started with Lexington and I also ordered my experian score when i was there for an additional 4 bucks or whatever it is