true credit or worthknowing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ledo, Aug 21, 2001.

1. ledo

ledo Well-Known Member

hi all,

i am looking for a decent online service to keep track of my transunion file. i have seen various post regarding but not comparing both. to the folks who had experience with either or both could you please tell me your preferences, pros and cons, etc.?

Thanks
    ledo

2. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Neither. Both are behind and inaccurate to various extents. Order your TU report directly from TU. You can order online, but they will send to you via mail.

I just got an updated TU report. The Worthknowing report that I pulled 5 days after the date that was on my TU report did not match, and had not been updated. Yes, I had requested a new report. I do not rely on either of these sites for TU monitoring.

I will also say this. When I first discovered Worthknowing, and pulled a report, it was shortly thereafter that I received notices from 2 alleged collection accounts. I don't know if they have skip-tracing capabilities, but I find it highly coincidental that suddenly these accounts surfaced shortly after requesting a worthknowing report.

3. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

BTW, I just checked True credit and it looks like they pull experian....

4. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

I agree. I had the same problem. And the rest of your post worries me as well....while I have no collections that might be hunting me down, the simple thought of using my info under the pretense of good intentions for that purpose gives me the creeps.

Shawn

5. ledo

ledo Well-Known Member

thanks keltexx for the response. that is absolutely scary. definitely don't want to monitor TU that bad.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NOT~WORTHKNOWING...TRANSUNION credit report is free...you almost get what you pay for...

MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN...ME INCLUDED...old information, open accounts reported as closed, closed accounts reported as open. Old balances...

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ALMOST GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...means they should give you a coupon for $20.00 off your next gas purchase...because you signed up for the service...

ALSO NOT F.I.C.O. (1-100)