TU 2nd round

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, May 9, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Just got updated report today, and, 4 disputes 0 deletions. and 3 things that were deleted from my experian report last month, that were never on my TU are now on there. I'm beginning to wonder if I should continue with Junum. I haven't even gotten a 1st round update from equifax yet. Things started out great with Junum, but it looks like things are going backwards. Maybe I was expecting big things but still -3? Any input?

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that! I had the same experience w/ TU on round III of Junum....NO DELETIONS! 0/4 and of the 4 items, three of them (paid student loan collections) have already been deleted from the other CRA's.

Maybe the jig is up w/ Junum and TU????? At any rate, once the rest of the results from round III come in...I think I'm going to discontinue using Junum. They've done a great job but I don't think they can help me anymore.

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I had 1 of 4 deletions on 2nd round with Junum on TU. The deletion was actually verified on the first round and was my most recent late account. I guess persistence pays off. Good Luck

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LKH, if they were deleted on Experian, chances are they will be removed from TU this time!!! I think they will have a short stay there! :)

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I'll wait til I get the other 2 reports before deciding for sure what to do. If there are no positive results, especially after the equifax fiasco, then I probably will cancel at that time. On the subject of Junum, I logged onto my account yesterday and see disputes sent to experian and transunion on 4/20 and then again on 5/4. I called Junum to ask why are they sending out new disputes when we haven't even received updates on the last disputes yet. They told me they don't dispute everthing at once and keep the disputes flowing about every 2-3 weeks. I was under the impression that it wasn't real smart to send multiple dispute letters out until after you received the results?

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I am shocked about the Experian items showing up on TU. I can't understand how that could happen.

I went to the Junum website yesterday and could not find the record of my disputes. I suspect that May will be my last month with Junum.

Junum did great with TU on round 1 ( 5 deletions out of 7 negatives) but they had no luck with round 2 or 3 on the two remaining items.

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

They did gresat on my 1st round also - 8 out of 8. I also don't understand why they are sending out disputes every 2 weeks. Hopefully equifax and experian will bring better results. If not, I will have to reevaluate my strategy.

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I had heard about the every 2 week cycle...I'm under the impression (not from Junum, this is my own impression) that there are different addresses you can send disputes to..maybe, just maybe they don't send them to the same address so the multiple disputes is not an issue.

In the past (when on my own), I did more than 1 dispute when I realized a mistake a few weeks after sending one. There were no repercussions nor problems.