Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sm691, Jul 9, 2001.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus® Credit Card
Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days; that’s equivalent to a $400 statement credit!
CREDIT CARD WITH BONUS OFFERBarclaycard Arrival Plus
Credit One Bank®Cash Back Rewards
Credit card for people with bad credit! 0% intro *APR for 15 months on balance transfers. $0 intro balance transfer fee for transfers made in first 60 days.
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDCredit One Bank® Cash Back
Barclaycard Arrival Plus®
2X miles on each and every purchase. 5% miles back with each redemption!
primor® Secured VisaClassic Card
Credit lines available up to $5,000! Reports to three national credit bureaus; perfect card for reestablishing credit. Guaranteed approval*!
SECURED CARD FOR REBUILDING CREDITprimor Secured Visa Classic
Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers for 12 months*!
Yes, I've found disputing inquiries w/ them similar to negotiating w/ a brick wall.
1. Whatever you do, first file an online FTC complaint. The more we file against TU, the more likely the FTC will do something about it: https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup - when asked for "Subject of Your Complaint", choose "credit reports" from the pull-down menu.
2. File a SC suit (high chance of success).
3. Contact TU's fraud unit - they seem to be more willing to delete inquiries, although it will cost you a 90-day fraud alert in your file.
3. Ask Jim - he was recently successful w/ at least one inquiry, but hasn't made a "press release" yet
4. Take it w/ the creditor - although that's exactly what the bureaus would want you to do.