TU is KILLING ME!! :-(

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 13, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Your Credit Score: +472
    Minimum Score: +150
    Maximum Score: +934

Wow....now what? I also have disputes going and it looks like they haven't completed their investigation yet. This sucks!!! :-(

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Hey! Look at it this way.

With a score of 472 and a buck you might be able to get a cup of coffee!

3. AJiLE

AJiLE Well-Known Member

I completely agree... if anything, this score has continued to DROP for me, despite the fact that I've had:

a) Negative items removed
    b) No new delinquencies
    c) Yes, I'll admit, a few inquiries (not as many inquiries as deleted negatives) and two new accounts...

With my TU score (517 and dropping rapidly), I'll not be applying for financing a gumball for the next 2-3 years (and I can kiss that car next year goodbye!)

Grumbling as always...

A. J.

4. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I agree. TU is for me the biggest arsehole.

I started off with a score of about 600 with five derogs, four positives, and eight inquiries.

I got one deletion and four new positives: the score dropped to 584.

I got another deletion, the score dropped to 519!!!!

What pisses me off is that on Equifax and Experian, I haven't taken much of a bite for the new accounts. On Equifax, I have six new accounts showing and am at 686!

TU bites the big one. I got their THIRD form letter today for trying Bkev's inquiry removal method.

Just can't win with TU. I have half a mind to sue them for refusing to delete inquiries and giving false updates.

I am also about to sue EX.

EQ I'll sue if I can't get the other deletions and inquiry removals soon.

I mean, less than $100, this nightmare could end. I have lawyers. They'd help me for free. With the minute derogs on my report, and inquiry issues, I would hope they wouldn't go all the way to court for it.

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

If that form letter was asking about if you were using a credit repair firm or not, I'd like to know about it. And not because I want to use it to bash Bkev or put him down either. I have another motive which has nothing whatever to do with Bkev, only the credit bureau and what they had to say.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I got their THIRD form letter today for trying Bkev's inquiry removal method.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TO TRANSUNION: PEOPLE USE CREDIT REPAIR AGENCIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!

If you have "PROOF" I am using a CREDIT REPAIR AGENCY...let me know...

If you spent 1/2 the time on my credit report making it 100% correct, you wouldn't have to worry about CREDIT REPAIR AGENCIES!!!

:)

7. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

The letter that is being referred to is the famous we don't dispute inquiries take it up with the creditor etc. It has nothing to do with credit repair agencies.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NEVERMIND....

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

INQUIRES CAN'T BE WRONG, CAN THEY!!!

10. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Bill,

It's the form letter saying they will not remove inquiries and to contact the creditor.

Steph

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thanks for letting me know.
    That kind of a form letter has absolutely nothing to do with the letter demanding to know if one uses a credit repair firm which is what I am interested in at the moment.

Thanks

12. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Different TU Scores!

O.k. I just got an updated copy of my TU report in the mail today. The three items that I investigated all came back "New Info below"! UUGGHHH!!!!

They also inclosed a sheet which had my credit score. It said that it was 494. The report is dated 11/7/01. I need to compare this report with the one I pulled today to see why there is a 12 point difference. I'll post my findings in a few.

13. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Different TU Scores!

It's actually a 22 pt. increase.

14. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

What is Bkev's inquiry removal method?

15. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Just search for it in other threads and it did work for mr however i lost points removing 7 inquires go figure.

16. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Bravo George!

17. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Only one time-always!