TU online report DATES ALL WRONG

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Has TU changed their format?

I pulled an online report and all my dates are on the first of the month. All.

Meaning my bk is now really wrong. I didn't file on the first of the month.

My dates opened are wrong. I didn't open all my accounts on the first of the appropriate months.

My dates closed are wrong... ditto.

All my updates say 9/1 or 10/1...

Glitch? Online glitch?

I ordered a hard copy too but this one gives more ammo to sue if anyone wants it.

Dates wrong certainly are applicable reasons for disputes.

Anyone else get a screwy report???

2. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I've disputed 5 times with them to get my employer information correct, and they still can't seem to muster up the brains to fix the problem. I think transunion has some real problems that they need to get onto fixing, because they are going to have a lot of lawsuits after them sooner or later.

3. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Marie,

I spoke with TU about it yesterday. The discrepancy is due to TU's normal (paper) report only lists the month and year but their online report lists the day in addition to month and year. Since there is no "day" available on the original files, the online system just puts the 1st in for the day.

My birthday, and all my update dates are wrong, but I'm not concerned about it.

4. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

interesting. I wonder if this is what they send to creditors. If so, it could be construed as not complete or accurate...

just wondering out loud of the uses for dispute.