TU results!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tareco, Apr 19, 2001.

1. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

I received my results from my TransUnion report today! YAY!! So far, I've challenged 11 items. 5 were deleted, on verified and 4 with new information. The "new information" ones are collection accounts which show as a "paid collection." So while they still appear, they at least show paid now. I'm not sure what that's worth as far as my score goes, but when I go in and talk to a lender in person, that's something that they can see and we can talk about!

I don't know how mucn these deletions and changes have helped by score--(any ideas anyone?). One of them showed as a 10,000+ debt that was originally shown as a charge off--but that was incorrect because the loan was sold to another bank. Having this deleted was a MAJOR victory because of the amount. I was getting denied credit often because of the amount of debt it appeared I owed. Now I just have to work on the other 2 reports!

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Way to go...you'll have a mortgage in no time. Good Luck.

3. worried

worried Guest

Tareco, I am the one who emailed you about my auto charge off. Congratulations. I also had my charge off removed and it was a major road block.

4. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

Re: TU results!--to worried

Way to go! Congratulations! I wish I had been more responsible when I was younger but it does feel real good to see that my responsible behavior for the past few years is paying off. If I just get fix my credit report a little more, I'll be on my way to a mortgage in no time!

A good weekend to all!