TU, Round 2 Junum Results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeB, May 7, 2001.

1. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I received my updated TU credit report after round two with Junum. They only disputed four of the remaining seven late accounts on my record, and two of the four were disputed last round. This means 4 accounts have not been disputed yet. I guess I will need to indicate which to dispute when I send the updated CR to Junum instead of letting Junum pick and choose. Of the four accounts disputed, only one was deleted. This account was actually verifed on the first round, and is my most recent account. Go figure....
    I was hoping for more, but I really can't complain. I guess I will stay with Junum at least one more month or through round 3.

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I felt the same way when I received no deletions on my TU report. I just received the other 2 reports and received 3 deletions between the 2. My judgement was actually deleted. I am going into round 2. I hope for more positive results.

Good Luck to you and don't give up.

3. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

waiting, waiting...BUT I got the notice from Experian today that they had received my disputes and it would be 30 days. That's two I've heard from. Don't really expect to hear from Equifax though.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, Mike! Congrats!! :)

We have gotten back a few 2nd round results on Junum in the past few days...

Hubby - 2 new deletions, 1 on TU, 1 on Ex Note: Total 6 Deletions!!
    Me - 3 Eq, 0 Ex, TU-Not Received - Note:This is a total in 2 rounds of 21 deletions!!!

Mine was a horrible mess because ex-troll, er hubby's new wife was using my SS# and it is getting fixed! It's so nice to just have my credit on there...though there are still some of hers to take care of.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hmmm...could somebody please "Ewwwwwwwwwwww" and "Awwwwwwwwwwww" at my results?

teehee

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm better now!

:)

8. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Nice - congrats NanaC. Hope you get more deletions!

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thank you, Ender! It's such a nice feeling! Only a few more to go of hers..whoohoo

10. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

That witch! HI NANA!!!

(((((((((((((waving and smiling at nanac)))))))))))))))))

Great results! I hope I can be like you someday!

hehe

11. new here

new here Member

How long does each round usually take? I am in the very beginning stages.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi..replying from work..anyway....

Erica..you crack me up...gotta love ya...

and, rounds..well, my first one took 60 days..(with Junum) and my second took 30..:) except TU I haven't heard from

13. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

I'm becoming more skeptical by the day. Although Junum indicated they sent my disputes the day the Credit profiles were received, the two notices I received from the CRA's indicated the dispute was not actually received until 3 weeks later.

I know this has been discussed before, however, before Junum, when I was sending my own disputes, I never had this type of time lag between sending a dispute and having them indicate it was received and being investigated.

I'm giving them 2 more months, then I will probably see what Lexington can do for me.

14. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

Hal,
    I think Junum mails the disputes to your local post office and then they are forwarded to the bureaus. This causes a delay on top of the bureau's usual procrastination!

15. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Zoe, I don't think so. Why would they? The original postmark would be where Junum originally mailed them from. I don't see the point. Maybe I am wrong.

16. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Why not call and ask Junum if there is a question? All of us seem to have this lag so I'm assuming it is procedural in some form.

17. Zoe

Zoe Active Member

They enclose the stemped envelop addressed to the bureau inside another envelop addressed to your post office for remailing. I had one returned to me because they forgot to put a stamp on the envelop to the bureau.

18. MikeB

MikeB Banned

NanaC,
    I think most of the lag is from the CRAs and general mail. You should expect 5-10 days for the reports to be sent from Junum and received by CRAs. Expect another 5-10 days to get a confirmation that they are beginning the investigation (if any) from the CRAs. On my current second round, I got confirmations from 2 of the three CRAs. The CRAs are SUPPOSED to investigate within 30 days. If they do, adding the inital report delivery time both ways and the 30 day investigation period, you are looking at up to 40-50 or more days, worst case. Junum sent my reports off on 4/3/01, and I received an updated report on 5/6/01 from TU. I have yet to receive the other two reports. This is for the second round. The first round took 2-3 weeks longer.

19. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

Sending to Another Post Office

What Zoe says makes perfect sense really. There is a town in PA called Bethelem and MANY people send their Christmas cards in a manilla envelope to the post office there to get the cards postmarked from Bethlehem. So, if the bureaus are tracking that type of thing, it is the best solution. Very smart.

20. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Re: Sending to Another Post Office

Thanks Zoe, I had seen this information posted before, but had forgotten it.

I suppose my frustration is that I was able to get responses so much more quickly, albeit, not the responses I wanted to see.

I suppose patience really is a virtue.