TU Score 765

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jfpruitt, Oct 3, 2001.

1. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

My TU Score is Currently 765. How good/bad is this?

2. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmn!

That is a number the likes of I shall never see!

3. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

Well, I thought anything over 700 was good, however, it says on my TU report out of a possible 950????? Thats why I didnt think my score was all that great??

4. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Oh...TU? That might be a different story.

5. tom65432

tom65432 Well-Known Member

I have been asking that same question. A number of people have posted all of their scores for comparison puposes. My conclusion is that they should be in the same general range. This assumes, of course that your reports do not vary much from agency to agency. And, even though TU scores go up to 950, it seems that they are still matching up closely with the other two.

I have also come to the conclusion that anything in the 700 range is reasonable. I have mentioned before that Toyota has advertised a very good finance rate and said in the ad that a 680 FICO is required for the best financing.

I got mine up to 700 and now am working towards 750.

6. durango444

durango444 Well-Known Member

Just goy my TU score in the mail today.
    792. Holy $#!^. I guess that score just dos'nt cut it with Chase. The report also says highest possible score 934. WTF. I thought it was 950.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

934 NOW...

8. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

I just pulled TU. My TU report looks just like my EQ. My TU score is 675, my EQ score is 601, methinks TU score and EQ score aren't on the same scale.