TU score increase/rec'd over phone

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mglanham, Aug 9, 2001.

1. mglanham

mglanham Well-Known Member

FYI had a FCNB Chargeoff removed from my TU report and it raised my score from 638 to 668. For those who can't get a rep to give you a score over the phone try this technique.....

Consumer "I recently had some negative info removed from my Credit report, what impact did it have on my old score. My old score was 608"

Please note: you don't need to know your score, make one up. I have done this a few times and it has never failed. Bottom line is, they tell some they can't give score over phone yet they give scores to others. They are lieing to us, so why not lie back to get what we want. Yeah I know, two wrongs don't make a right....... but three lefts do. LOL

Anyway, just a little tip for you all

Matt
    Bad Credit.................but not for long

2. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I'll give it a try!

Mike G.

3. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I tried to follow your script and then CS was about to give me my score until she noticed I had an open investigation. She said she could not give me my score until the investigation was over.

Mike G.

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: TU score increase/rec'd over ph

Speaking of TU, today they removed another duplicate inquiry from my report. In the past, every removal required 4 reps, now it only takes 2.

"I must be doing something right" (Steven Z's silver tongue principle).

BTW, I wonder what he's doing these days.

Saar

5. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

Re: TU score increase/rec'd over ph

... and two Wrights made an airplane.

6. hunter

hunter New Member

Mike G,

What number did you call to speak with a rep from TU?

Thanks,

7. MT

MT Well-Known Member

Saar, could you post more about how you are handling the TU inquiry removal? I am still rec' the letter re: "permissible purpose." I did a search and found where you mentioned that you have had some luck doing this.

Thanks!