Tu

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Larissa, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

is there a service similar to CreditExpert that you can use to monitor your TU Report? I found Privista, but that is EQ, and I need one for TU.

Thanks

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

www.worthknowing.com is free, but as seen many times here, it is not live information, can be several weeks old.....

3. Larissa

Yeah I tried that, thanks...it doesn't show the status of the account in question. Wierd I know.

Thanks anyway
    Larissa

4. Larissa

Well I went ahead and paid the $5 to refresh the WK report and I can now tell that they did recieve my dispute because the 3 collections accounts I disputed have been deleted, raising the Wk from 5 to 10...woohoo...however, my car loan is still showing in the current deliquency column, which is the main problem. In July it was listed as Paid or Paying as agreed...then in August it was listed as 120 days late as of 8/01. Well I paid it off in August, so....I will have to wait for the report in the mail and see what kind of bogus listing they have now, and then I will send proof of the error (I have pay stubs from the 5,6,7/01 payments showing that they were paid on time, plus a 8/24 due date for the last payment...I also have a letter from GMAC stating that I paid it off 8/14/01...10 days early.) This time I will send CRR instead of online and they better fix it.

Larissa

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Next time save the $5. Cancel the account and sign up for it again for free.....

Don't worry about their ratings... They make money off of having people sign up for high rate/low limit credit cards. I have ZERO negatives on my file and still only pull a 54 rating. Most everyone here is 5 or 10.

6. Larissa

Thanks bkev!

I didn't know you could do that!

Larissa

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No problem... You can "try" creditexpert for 29 days cancel and signup again also....

Now go forth and spread your newfound knowledge......... :)

8. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

What about truecredit.com?