Turn Around for Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BluVegas, Apr 11, 2001.

1. BluVegas

BluVegas Guest

I just sent my reports and dispute letter to Junum today on my accounts. What is the turn around for correcting the reports?

I was in a rush to have everything removed, but now I can relax seen supposedly I qualify for a Stafford Loan for University of Phoenix. Now I'm waiting for my mom and stepdad to send notorized letter to Va. Power about the electric being used for 7 months in my name after I left. I got good feedback today from Va. Power and I had sent my mom a packet with copies of Feb 99 NV Power bill, Airfare stubs, reciept from having car shipped, First page Feb 99 BofA statement, check stubs for 1/99 and 12/99, and my rental deposit money order.

I would hate to have to sue my parents for $630 for screwing me and letting my brother and his roommate go scott free. I just want the Deliquent/PastDUE/Collection off my report.

InTheMailFromVegas

2. mimi

mimi Guest

I really don't know how long it will take....I think a full 30 to 45 days. That's the normal disputing timeframe. I just wanted to wish you Good Luck and I hope things turn out for the positive. Keep us posted.