Turtle still plays on Broadway

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Woeful, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Woeful

Woeful Banned

Why is it, that a thread about a turtle that has nothing to do with credit, continues to play on the main board?

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Sometimes a little humor is good. It takes the edge off of the constant seriousness of the board. Of course, you have to have a sense of humor to understand this. This thread about the turtle was also originally a spoof on another thread here. It looks like most everybody else had fun with that thread. If you really find it to be that out of place, you can alwasy hit the alert button and complain to the moderator.

3. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Because it's funny and it brings the credit community together socially.

It's based on a thread where a lady seriously thought that Cross Country Bank put a hit out on her pet dog.

4. gib

gib Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Turtle still plays on Broadway

Not to mention Doris K., who was being bedeviled by a chihuahua that she swore was a rat on acid.

Gib

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Turtle still plays on Broadway

Or simply just not open the thread.
    saves all the hassles of compaining etc.
    That's what I did with this thread(Somebody FLAMES me...) simply because I got board with reading it.No offense to any of the posters to it or GEORGE either.

6. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

it's woeful, woeful, that you do not see the importance of being able to laugh about our experiences with cras, cc issuers, etc.

7. lbrown59

A bigger question!
    Why is it that bleeding harts cry over trivial matters???
    The END ** *** ** LB 59
    PS:
    What difference is it going to make to you or anybody else a hundred years from now?

8. lbrown59

O woe is Woeful
    The END ** *** ** LB 59
    O woe is Woeful
    The END ** *** ** LB 59