TU's power went out..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cariba, Nov 14, 2001.

1. cariba

cariba Well-Known Member

But not before I found out that my paid civil judgment (tax lien) has been deleted!!! I have to call back to find out about two chargeoffs and some inquiries, but my TU report is clear of public records (BK 7 from 7/92 came off a few months ago).

So, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. It took 3 attempts to get the tax lien off. And it was a recent one--entered 5/00 and paid 5/01!

Thanks to you all for sharing ideas, tips, suggestions--you have helped me tremendously!

cariba

2. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Dang! I'm sooooooo jealous. I've got a BK 7 on 3/1992 and for the life of me, I can't get them to delete it. Sickening!

Congrats to ya!

3. cariba

cariba Well-Known Member

Hope,
    What reason are you using when you dispute? I think I disputed my BK with TU 2 times before it came off. For the longest I didn't dispute it because I thought there was no way it would come off--but it did.

cariba

4. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Hi cariba. First I had Junum dispute twice and learned that they simply filled out the TU standard form. I'm not sure, but I guess they just checked the box "not mine".

5. Marypc

Marypc Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me! Mine was filed in 93, paid in 96, however I had to dispute it no less than 9 times!! I had almost given up, just decided to give it one more try. I hope it stays off!