U.S. Creditcom

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lostinplac, Oct 10, 2000.

1. lostinplac

lostinplac Guest

Hi Everyone,
    I got an automated call while I was out for someone called U.S. Creditcom. Can anyone give me any information about them? TIA, lostinplace

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Alice started a thread on US Creditcom less than four days ago, on 10-6-2000. You could try doing a search with the term "Alice." This thread will be numbers 2 and 3 on the list, unless Alice posts again and moves it down the list.

3. ALICE

ALICE Guest

I think this is a scam

4. lostinplac

lostinplac Guest

The only information I have been able to find on U.S. Creditcom, is from reading the posts here, but I do know that they are using "AVR," automated voice response software. This allows their agency to call thousands of folks daily and generate leads, whereby people respond by voice, or punching their keypad on their phone, but if, you hesitate long enough to say hello, a telemarketer (or, a bill collector, such as National Debt Recovery, NDR, also uses this technolgy to get an actual person on the phone), will pick up and try to sell you something.
    I want to thank everyone who responded and best wishes, lostinplace.

5. SBBURN

SBBURN Guest

is this the same outfit as usa credit? i found a website by typing in usa credit.