Unbelievable.....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Dec 4, 2000.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I got a letter today from Aspire Visa that my credit line has been reduced by $100 due to the nature/frequency of the transactions. I have done nothing different that usual. I use it to buy cigarettes, gas etc. Sometimes use it at the grocery store. I use 1 card 1 month another the next. It gets paid in full every month. Last month I didn't even use it. When I called customer service, they said they didn't know and gave me another # to call and of course no one answers. I just applied for a Mastercard elsewhere and if it is approved, goodbye Aspire. Has anyone ever had this kind of B.S. happen?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You should definitely close that account. That is terrible.

roni

3. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

I would have cancelled the card immediately, if you're using the card responsibly then dont put up with something like that, there's plenty of other credit companies out there.

Alex
    www.Creditinsiders.com

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I never carry a balance due to the high interest. Last month was the only month in 1 1/2 years that I didn't use the account. I am going to call them tomorrow because I'd really like to know what the real reason is.

5. kim

kim Well-Known Member

Sounds like they're not making any money off you. You may be costing them more in Administrative Fees than they are making off you in interest, annual fees and whatever else they charge you.

6. Sorin

Sorin Well-Known Member

Call them and if they don't apologise, cancel the card... if you had this card for 18 months and had no other credit problems, then you should get much better offers somewhere else