Unbelieveable - World Mc - Ok!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Oct 4, 2003.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Thanks Credinet Board.
    This is a huge PERSONAL GOAL I have obtained for myself. I went for their TOP MC and got it!

I am thrilled.

1ST GREAT CREDIT CARD APPROVED IN 7 YRS - WORLD MC!

JUST now looked and:

Congratulations! You have been approved for a Chase credit card. One of the unique benefits of this product is that purchases will not be declined based on a pre-set spending limit, giving you strong purchasing power. Individual transactions are authorized based on factors such as account history, credit record and financial resources.

Your new card should arrive within 7 to 10 days, along with further information about your new account. If you have any questions, you may email us by clicking on "Contact Us" above or calling one of our representatives at 1-800-479-2597, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We appreciate your interest in our credit products and services.

Regards,

Paul Arena

Chase Manhattan Bank USA, N.A.

Chase credit cards are issued and accounts owned by Chase Manhattan Bank USA, N.A. and may be serviced by its affiliates.

http://creditcardsatchase.com/portal/site/marketing/index.jsp?pgTitle=pg_contworld

OMG - WORLD MASTERCARD - OMG - OCT 4, 2003 - OMG!
    THANK YOU CHASE !

AND of course - thanks to you ALL on the BOARD!
    I am thrilled. I worked for this day and I attained a goal. I am thrilled.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AROOOOOO

But watch them REAL CLOSE!!!

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey NiceGuy - Mirage - not bad huh?

WORLD - now I am pleased - and I know you two are as well!

Even the lady at EQX helping get rid of the last 3 negs over there was AMAZED as I told her how my FICOs went from low to mid 600s to 749-755 in one week!

Trans Union pulled it - thanks psychdoc - they got a report with a 755 score.

NiceGuy, do not know about the GOLD AMEX yet - but this makes me arrfingly happy?
    Got your BLUE yet?
    AND Mirage - what are you doing....LOL?

ITS FANTASTIC not to have the collar anymore.
    CHASE picked me up as a sterling, excellent credit person. Its been a long time. No more begging Cap One for an increase. No more begging.
    We're THERE! I am smiling!

4. ccdscott

ccdscott Active Member

Go dog! Happy for you, bro! :)

5. dsl

dsl Member

Congratulations Dogman!

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

THX dsl + GEORGE!!!!

Hey GEORGE - I know they were stubborn with you but did get a high limit, right?

I would love to get an idea of my limit - I feel like dialing them but don't want to sound too anxious...

Hell - this is the first time I have been able to get a card completely unrestricted fully - loaded prime.
    I know there is a fee and the balance rates are high - like 13% - but I want flexibility - and this is a nice card lookswise - I like the way it is black with WORLD imprinted in the middle of the card.

FINALLY - a card that didn't start out as a secured card LOL!

CHASE - well - I guess the GOOD CREDIT TIMES are finally here again.

aarroooo - dogman

THANKS AGAIN dsl - I just have never been able to post a prime high line card in the entire time I have been on this board - until 10/04/2003! :)

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

$5,000 my lowest...3+ years NO INCREASE

Wife had $6,500 FINALLY got +$800 (AFTER 2+ YEARS OF NONE)

8. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

ccdscott - thx very much - I even logged in again to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Now I can charge that trip to FRESNO.....

aarfff - dogman

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WIFE'S CARD IS PAID OFF BY 10/11/03 (I THINK...MAYBE SOONER)

They LIED and said 7.99% WAS THE BEST THEY CAN DO!!!

They give 0.00% BT'S ALL THE TIME!!!

They have 6.99% available...

They could "IF" they wanted to...even go lower...

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Well - I hope I get at least $5K - my gosh I am glad I went for this when the scores went up and the paper was completely positive !

I should refi the car again - got to admit, the A4 payments sure helped my record over the last 18 months too!

11. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I get 7.99% for the first 6 months - then prime + 9% - which of course pays for the mileage programs - no 0% BT offer.

I guess you gotta have 800 and own a house to get that rate.

BUT GEORGE - as you know well - I couldn't get anything decent - until today! It feels great because I chose this card.

12. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

What this also proves is that it does not matter the NAME of the banks on your report - just HOW YOU PAY.

I had guts just going for the WORLD! I had AMEX on record and Cap One and JCB - but also Providian/Household (orchard) - and old FCNB.

I will say they all worked to get me to the position where I got a top 10 bank to say I was good for a WORLD Card.

aarrff - dogman

13. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

It already is in the SOCK DRAWER...

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Unbelieveable - World Mc - Ok!!!!

I just need to WATCH YOUR BACK

15. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Unbelieveable - World Mc - Ok!!!!

back at ya GEORGE
    :)

16. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Dogman, congrats!!!! I think your close in getting everything you set to do.

Did you get your Amex Gold?

I'm waiting for 3 of my inqs to reach the 6 month mark. My last refinance in May finally hit my CR and dropped my score 10 pts. I also picked up two new inqs last week (mortgage rate shopping). CE-EXP has me at 673.

So I will have to wait till Nov 1 before I apply for my Amex Gold, Amex Blue or Delta and a United Milage Plus or a MC World.

Best regards,
    Mirage

17. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

THX Mirage - AMEX told me Friday they had been watching it all week and would call me Monday.
    I am on a roll - with the WORLD MC, I 'll be getting flights.

Later - dogman

18. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

What excites me also is that now that other banks see I qualified for Chase WORLD, I should get some
    high end offers.

This is nice....dogman

19. Platinum

Platinum Well-Known Member

Hey dogman,

Congratulations !!!

Chase has been very good to me. I am sure you will be very happy with them too....you deserve it !!!

In my opinion Chase, Amex and Bank of America are the only banks that you "don't have to watch" because they are watching you and if you are good to them they will be supreme to you.

BTW I closed my MBNA Quantum and Citibank Platinum Select for the second time and forever. I would never recommend to anyone nor I will ever do business with MBNA and Citibank again.

20. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

THX platinum - those are attractive cards you have listed....
    I could have gone for Platinum - buy I love benefits :) and nice cards that look hard to get.

can't believe how quickly the bad records fall off and things change - when the courts have it programmend.