Unfrigginbeleivable!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by anna, Nov 12, 2001.

1. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Anna,

you have made great progess! Are these your only accounts? Did you just work on clean up for a year and then begin applying?

2. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Anna,

You are really on a roll! Thanks for sharing your technique. I am afraid to try applying for much, just being added to accounts my husband gets at this point. Looks like I'm leaning toward your way.

BTW- I did not notice any grammar problems, only typos, which I know I make myself and overlook when others do.

Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

3. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

Anna,

I wish you a speedy recovery. It's amazing how you don't notice typos until AFTER you've posted (that's how it is with me anyway!!).

-lb

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Anna, have you yet tried for an unsecured card with Orchard? That would seem like a great next step given the terrific foundation you've built. Again, way to go!

Doc

5. anna

anna Well-Known Member

Doc,
    I herd that Orchurd is not to grat of a bank to deel wit, so i nevr trid em.

6. PsychDoc

I herd dat, Anna. Giv it sum conshitteration doh.

Doc

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Anna, I used to have an Orchard bank card. It was not a secured card and they were always nice to me.

What more can I say.

8. kehoy2k

kehoy2k Active Member

Doc,You're Killin' me(bring it on spellin'freaks}
    Bill,you absolutely have to be the Most Misunderstood Person of All.If your "postings"
    could be "translated" by your Heart-you could have your own "Ask Bill" Board,or ?????(Just my Very Humble Opinion).
    DOC,can you tell me how/where I might find Mr.Alfred F. Kelly's,Pres.AMEX,address/phone # ?TIA,and "Peace on earth -goodwill to us All"
    KNDT

9. PsychDoc

kehoy2k, LOL, I can't locate the address for AmEx's temporary headquarters in New Jersey, but I'd bet a dollar that they're forwarding all mail sent to their (now damaged) previous world headquarters by the World Trade Center:

American Express Company
    World Financial Center
    New York, NY 10285

On the other hand, you could get the new address by simply calling their main switchboard tomorrow morning:

Doc

10. pbm

pbm Administrator

Sorry to interrupt. Just a quick note...

Sixty (60) posts removed while pruning this thread. If your post was one of the harmless ones it was removed only because it would have seemed out of place in an otherwise pruned thread. Nothing personal.

Sincerely,
    -pbm

11. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

chele got a cap one raise after 3 ontime payments :)