Update: Aria & Planetfeedb

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Feb 20, 2001.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I called Aria and tried to negotiate with a supervisor (like Aria said after receiving my Planetfeedback letter), but no go. She would not budge, even after I kept telling her that I am thinking about closing my account. She said that since my account was still new, try back in a few months! Bummer. True, though. I have only had the card since 12/00. The bright side is that my increase should be coming soon and I will speak to a specific supervisor to have the fee waived. Just my two cents... Any one else have any luck w/ Aria?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: that sucks.

I think they caught on to the planetfeedback idea :) Maybe they read here.

Aria was stingy with me, i closed it. Seems like i wasn't the only person thats getting stiffied.

I had the persona, its in my plastic junkpile now, next to my x.com, wingspanbank,stolen (on internet) cap1 cardpile.

Perhaps with the slowing economy, the debtors are restricting their debt flow to minimize losses that will be sure to come as our economy deteroriates for the rest of this year?

I dunno, they were rude to me, they lost my business. Capitalone has giving me much better service, and their reps have always been amicable.

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

BUTT UGLY CARD!!!

That ARIA Card - whichever version looks like the back end of my basset hound!