Update: Dispute letters read!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Mar 17, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I was lazy, and sent my dispute letters care of work, AKA standard postal. Today I received both confirmations of receipt letters from TU and Experian. They said the blah blah, received your letter, within 30 days...

Saved myself a few bucks. :)

I'll probably print off another round and send them again soon, before my stamp machine goes bye bye :)

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Update: Dispute letters re

That's good sam. I really have never had any problems sending disputes snailmail either, they always seem to get the same results.

By the way what are you disputing??

Mom

3. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Funny thing, the first time I disputed something with Experian I sent it reguar mail too. Got my new report in 40 days or so no problem. But didn't fix one thing (but that's another story). This last time I disputed the last item, I sent RR, Reg mail and got NOTHING. No confirmation, no letter back, no green card.

Now I have to do i all again. I think I'm going reg mail again,

Judy

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

I recently submitted a dispute to TU by snailmail also,& received my "we received your dispute" letter about 5 days later(was I shocked !!!). It even turned around a result in less than 30 days(they received my letter on 2/23/2001 & I received deletion results on 3/08/2001).

Go figure,but I was determined to watch the clock on their butts.

Sister Girl