Update on Junum.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Steve1040, Sep 4, 2000.

1. Steve1040

Steve1040 Guest

Guys
    I got my Eexperian report. And I have 5 deletions.
    My first thought was maybe the creditors don't subcribe to Experian and thats why the deletions. However 6 months ago I had a Finance CO that I could not get deleted from Experian ( All others got deleted CSC, Trans)
    But on this report it got removed. Along with 2 USA funds entries ( See my post on student loans.

Accounts deleted
    USA Funds
    USA Funds
    JB Nutter - Old Mortgage with some late pay
    Lease Finance
    Discover

The only bad thing about the deletions is that I owe Junum 8.00 per deletions O well.

Steve1040

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Paying $40 for 5 deletions is a much better deal than paying Providian $49 for a new card or $99 for a credit limit increase. Think of it as an investment in your future.

Thanks for the update. I hope you enjoy your new credit record and keep it clean.

3. Steve1040

Steve1040 Guest

Anyone have an idea what JUNUM will do next.
    I suspect the above items got deleted because the creditors did not respond. What is the normal process for those that do. Junum is also working on my wifes credit and most of her's came back verified.

Thanks
    Steve

4. Saar

Saar Banned

"The only bad thing about the deletions is that I owe Junum 8.00 per deletions."

If they removed 5 negative entries from your credit report, I think this was the best investment you've ever made.

Saar

5. Steve1040

Steve1040 Guest

I agree - I let my cheap alter ego come out

Steve1040

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

So, what happens...

So what happens if these items where deleted do to the fact that they could not be verified or due to no response? Will they reappear the next time the company reports?

7. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Steve & other replies:

I just wanted to let you know that we met with the CEO & Staff of junum today & toured their facility. Wanted to assure you that you made wise decisions. The staff and the CEO are extremly well versed in what consumers are looking for as we are. That being said, we have forged an alliance that will combine carreonandassociates.com as the education and content for articles in self help and junum will be the credit profile maintenance structure. Our clients who use junum through us will benefit by letting us track their progress through the extranet so we can provide targeted advice to further improve your credit. We think the exclusive relationship is going to bridge the gap between consumers and credit.

Steve1040 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Guys
    I got my Eexperian report. And I have 5 deletions.
    My first thought was maybe the creditors don't subcribe to Experian and thats why the deletions. However 6 months ago I had a Finance CO that I could not get deleted from Experian ( All others got deleted CSC, Trans)
    But on this report it got removed. Along with 2 USA funds entries ( See my post on student loans.

Accounts deleted
    USA Funds
    USA Funds
    JB Nutter - Old Mortgage with some late pay
    Lease Finance
    Discover

The only bad thing about the deletions is that I owe Junum 8.00 per deletions O well.

Steve1040