Updates on Mortgage and credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Jul 15, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am still waiting on the mortgage approval. I was delayed b/c of the lawsuit I told many of you guys about in chat. They wanted a letter from my new employer regarding job stability. They were questioning my breach of contract issue from my former job. (even though I didnt breach contract). Oh well! I am scheduled for settlement on Sept 15. We will see.

I got a promotion at this job to director with a nice pay increase so this may help me out even more. All in all, I have gone thru a lot for a mortgage. The thing is now I can afford a more expensive home but I am happy regardless.

As far as my credit, that is ALL good. I need a gas card and I got a mobil card yesterday. They must be easing up at Monogram Bank. Thank Goodness! That was my only inquiry in 3 months. Whoa! (lol).

I havent been reading this board so I dont know what is going on with many of you guys but I will look back a few posts. Good Luck to everyone as always....

Smoochies!

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hi roni,

Where ya been? Dont disappear this time. A lot of posts have been made by people asking for your advise. Good luck with the mortgage. Glad everything is going ok.

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

DITTO - come back Roni!

breeze

4. zcraws33

zcraws33 Well-Known Member

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU RONI!!!
    DONT BE A STRANGER!!

SUZYQ

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I was right! Hi, Roni!!! You've been missed!! Please keep us informed on the mortgage! Congrats on the raise!

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Good to see your name up here as a poeter again.

Sorry about your mortgage delay but I am sure it will work out soon. Sept 15th is not forever away. Great news about the promotion. I gotta say it, "YOU???... ONLY 1 INQUIRY IN 3 MONTHS?!??! WOW!!!!. LOL you MUST be really super busy at your new job. :))

Anyway, Welcome Back Kotter!

-Dave

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes Dave that was a big feat for me to only have 1 inquiry. It also felt good to get instant approval online again (after citibank).

Question? Is there a way to get a transunion score online nowadays? Or experian?

8. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Welcome back,sista !

I've been missing ya & glad to see ya here.

Sister Girl

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Experian:
    CreditExpert - 30 day free trial then $79
    Some like it enough to have continued - definitely a good site. Unlimited free Experian reports and score with score simulator to let you alter things "what if".

TU:
    You can now get your score from TU. I have not so I don't have experience with it, but if you order your report (or have ordered it recently???) from TU, you can now get a score from TU...Info Here but not "online except thru WorthKnowing.com and you know what that's worth. Someone did post recently that they called TU and got their score.

Hope that helps...definitely check out CreditExpert for the free trial.

-Dave

10. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Hi Roni,

Long time no SEE!!!! Congrats on the promotion. I hope the jerk got fired!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the mortgage situation, So can I still have the house in the Summers???? J/K

Like so one said earlier, 3 INQUIRIES in 3 MONTHS??????? OMG Not Roni!!!

Good Luck Roni,

Keep in Touch

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Roni, There's been a major discusion here that Identity Guard (TU score) is not accurate..mine sure wasn't..so be wary.