Upgraded To Platinum MC 6.99% fixed

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kevinw01, Aug 7, 2003.

1. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

I just wanted to Thank You for the post on Chase... I call the special services dept today to see if I can get a lower rate on my I card they said no but we can upgrade you to a Platinum MC with a 6.99% fixed within a minute it was done and the rep told me that I will get a new card in about 7 to 10 days... this is like the best card now that I have... Thank You again....

Thx,

Kev

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

3. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

CONGRATS KEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. kevinw01

Hello Hedwig, MarkLA,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :)

Thx,

Kev

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

kevin,

Congradulations!!!!! I wish that I have the card and they denied me three months ago for Chase i-Card.

Ron.

6. kevinw01

Hello Ron,

THANK YOU! I still feel bad that Chase denied you on the I card... I had the I card for 9 mons until today it went to a Platinum MC with a 6.99% fixed apr I am really happy today also today I got my first national platinum smart visa card that replaces the fleet fusion... is really cool looking card kind of looks like an amex blue well not exactly but close is has two tones of silver with a blue middle and on the top right hand corner reads platinum edition the cards has an intro of 2.9% for 6 mons then go to rate of 9.99% variable.... not fixed like Fleet but then I got a Platinum card instead of a regular smart card. Take it easy and keep in touch.

Thx,

Kev