Upgraded To Quantum Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, May 29, 2001.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with MBNA, combined 2 Platinum Plus Visas into a Quantum Visa, system needs to update to one current credit over 10k. Combined a 7k and 6k into a 13k Visa. Once system updates pending, card will arrive in 4 weeks. Thought the Quantum was only MasterCard version.

2. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I also combined two Plat. Plus Visa cards a couple of months ago and soon after that I got a letter indicating that I would be receiving a Quantum Visa, but I actually ended up getting a Quantum Master Card. I don't think it really matters as long as you get the Quantum.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

13.99%...NO FEES???

DID THEY MENTION ABOUT A 9.99% W/FEES???

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

13.99, up one percentage from two Visas, was at 12.99. No mention of a 9.99% rate with fees. I got transferred quite a few times. Not all representatives are knowledgable on Quantum.

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Did mention 2.9% balance transfer for about 4 months. After GM transfer, I recently did, this was a nice extra, but I do not intend to use it.

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

They told me that they could not lower the rate to 9.9% fixed and 13.99% fixed rate is the best rate that you can get with the Quantum Card.

Ron.