Urgent Request for Help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 25, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thank you! Wonderful!!!!!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

They have a multitude of addresses..

do I send it to the one I used before, the one on the statement they sent me showing I wasn't the patient, or the one on the credit report?

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Why not all 3? Confuse the hell outta them. hehehe

Just my evil opinion.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Good point!

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Sure my advice is to stay away from Bill.

-Dave

(Not affiliated with anyone named Bill, Billie, Billy, Will, William, Willie, lil willie, willie wonka, willy vanillie, wiliey coyote, willy or wont he, and especially not affilliated with will the shill...furthermore I refuse to spell the word dear incorrectly less than 200 times in one post unless I post about 200 bucks)

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOPIMP!! How I needed that!!! I also wanted to tell you that I am going to take your advice..best advice ever!

ROFLMAO....still..have tears in my eyes..this is so funny!

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, what a day..

this has been..but I've accomplished a lot!

I called the hospital directly and a lady there said it was not my mistake and gave me a phone number of a director who gave me a phone number of a manager at the stupid collection agency. The director promised he would address anything not corrected as he knew it was an error.

So, the Collection agency is going to fax (they say) a letter to me that states that the account is to be deleted from my account! They say that they sent that same letter to me 1/25/01 but that's crap. When I get it in my hands, I'll let you know but it was positive.

I did send certified letters to them and the hospital and they should get that as well. I also reported them to the BBB. Looks like it may resolve itself. Everyone I talked to (hospital on up) said I was not responsible for this and it would be deleted.

Took care of lots of other issues and all came out positively including a mistake on my student loan that I've been battling and Sallie Mae insists has been corrected and I should hear from them shortly (Experian) with the correction.

But, Broker says not to worry cuz they pulled a "something" report and it clearly is a mistake and has been validated as a mistake with the positive line the correct one!

Anyway, everything looking so much better this evening.

May I just say that this is a good reason to have that creditwatch program at Equifax. I caught this quickly and it is getting resolved quickly.

Thanks to everyone!!