US Airways Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by billylp, Mar 31, 2001.

1. billylp

billylp Guest

Bank of America/US Airways has seen fit to impose an annual fee. This is bad faith.

billylp

2. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I don't know about their credit cars but I have always had great luck with US Airways--prices and service.

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Hehehe.. my wife's niece came to visit us for the week from Michigan. She flew in on US Airways last night. Her baggage didn't. They told her she could go shopping for clothing and other needs and they would reimburse her up to $75.

The bags were supposed to be delivered here today. We called and it turns out they aren't going to be here until tomorrow. So, my wife's niece gets to go on another $75 shopping spree. :)

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If this is a "NEW" annual fee, they were the only one (airline mileage card) that didn't have an annual fee!!!!

5. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

We flew LA-->Gatwick round trip for 399 each, great experience, all luggage arrived :)
    BUT that was in my maxed out credit card days and when we went to pick up our rental cars in Stockholm they wanted a credit card even tho I had prepaid the actual rental fees. That was a sweaty moment, let me tell ya! I actually let me them take an imprint of my check card/Visa that had about 64.00 in the account. lol
    :)
    AnnMarie