USAA Mastercard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rolo, Jan 12, 2001.

1. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a visa or mastercard from this bank I am thinking about applying.They have a $49.00 annual fee.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Where did you dig this bank up?

roni

3. Darrell

Darrell Guest

My ex GF has a card from USAA. She gets a fixed 9.9 APR. You basically have to be a military member or the dependent or adult child of a military member to get this card.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh, now I get it..,,,,

I saw that and was afraid to apply.

roni

5. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

they offer car, and home insurance the bank is in texas and you have to be affilated with the military.

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

USAA (United States Automobile Association) is probably one of the most reputable organizations you'll find. They are based here in Texas. I can't remember if they're based in Austin or San Antonio, but they have branches throughout the country. It serves mostly as an insurance organization for military and retired military families. It's also a federal savings bank. If you qualify, you'll most certainly get a great deal.

7. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

I am a memeber of USAA, and I also carry the USAA card. Very good product, low insurance, and great credit line increases. But, I have never had to pay a $49 fee, and I have been with them for two years.

Reshod

8. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

hey reshod

I am a army reservist and I have the auto insurance.the monthly magazine that I recieved is advertising an eagle points mastercard with 5% cashback on travel for a $49.00 annual fee,wich card do you have.

9. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Considering the organization, the $49 fee is probably well worth it, especially with the low fixed rate and perks that accompany it. Besides, there's always a chance they'll waive the fee later on. I'd go for it.

10. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

RE: hey reshod

Rolo,
    I have the classic card, which has no annual fee. I would love to have the Eagle Points.

rolo wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I am a army reservist and I have the auto insurance.the monthly magazine that I recieved is advertising an eagle points mastercard with 5% cashback on travel for a $49.00 annual fee,wich card do you have.