User Titles Revisited

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pbm, May 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbm

pbm Administrator

As you may have noticed, we have replaced your user title with the number of posts you have contributed. Posts made prior to the board switch are included in your total.

We parsed through the older messages and added the number to the current count. Provided you are using the same username as you did prior to the board switch, that number should be accurate. If you are using a different username, we are of course unable to determine the exact number of posts for you. Should this apply to you, please submit your current and previous usernames to pbm@creditnet.com and we will try to correct the information in your profile on a case-by-case basis.

We trust you will find this an acceptable solution to the problem of user titles. As always, your feedback is welcome.

Sincerely,
    pbm

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Makes Sense

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Makes sense. Actually, I am getting more credit than I deserve because there have been a number of "Jim's" here. But what the heck.

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Pbm,

Just a little praise on the new board. Well done. I also like the number of posts by your name.

Geez, I have been here since Nov. 2000? Seems like yesterday:)

5. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

I made all my previous posts using the name: EnderWiggi and EnderWiggin. Just wanted to let ya know.. thx.

6. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Thank you, pbm. I love the new idea. I believe it's fair and also will let others be made aware of who are "permanent fixtures" are.

Dani

7. pbm

pbm Administrator

Ender,

Your total, along with those of a few other members who emailed us, should be adjusted by Monday afternoon.

pbm

8. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

And i made all my other post under lb

9. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Thank you PBM.. I like this board very much. I have already recommended a bunch of my friends to visit it.. keep up the great work!

10. numnuts20

numnuts20 Well-Known Member

testing

11. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I was using the screen name accendo and accendo1906 before staying with Mike G in August of last year. I think I may have actually been naive enough to use my real name Michael G**** (in case you look) back a couple of years ago :)

Mike G.

12. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Testing.....I think I better change my auto signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.