using CC to startBusiness

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bree, Mar 23, 2001.

1. Bree

Bree Guest

I can't get a break so I gonna make one,and use my credit cards to do so.The trouble is a few people think this is a foolish idea,but they got a good job or money.I got nothing and can only get jobs at kmarts,taco bell.I plain to work part time so I can pay my bills as I build my company.Has anyone done this?

2. ?????

????? Guest

Honestly if you can only get jobs at TB and Kmart how business savy are you?? I think you should listen to your frends DUMB idea.

3. Saar

Saar Banned

If your credit is excellent, apply for a Pulaski Bank Visa card: http://www.pulaskibank.com. APR is 7.9% for ALL transactions (not just purchases), and there are no cash advance fees.

Annual fee is $35, which is quite a bargain for such outstanding terms. I'll get that card as soon as my score is good anough to allow it, probably 12-18 months from now.
    If your credit has the slightest blemish, don't bother.

Saar

4. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

Even you have excellent credit Pulaski bank wouldn't give you high limit.I read some posts on other site they usually give $1,000 credit line .

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Could be, but they also have a Gold card w/ a $50 annual fee, this one should allow higher limits.

Saar

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I'm sure many people have used credit cards to help with their business expenses. I think I read that 90% of small businesses fail. Most of the business people I know have alot of professional experience and skill related to their business. Is this you?

My advice to you would be to use the money to get some skills in a field that is in demand (computer programming, etc.). Good luck.

7. Bree

Bree Guest

That is what I was plaining to use it to get the skill and then open the Company.So if the Company fail I still I got the skills,I am a Artist so I need to learn computer graphic

8. ???

??? Guest

You might want to consider taking some basic English, Spelling and grammar courses too.

9. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

It can be done. It takes work, discipline and patience. I continue to run a business based strictly on the use of credit. It worked for me, it can work.

CreditWorks, LLC.
    http://www.creditsense.com

10. R1 credit

R1 credit Guest

???
    Is that you Roni?

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Doubt it, Roni is never afraid to post her thoughts under her own name.

Mom