Using Junum..Equifax says frivolous

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Using Junum..Equifax says frivo

You know Bill, all I did was post a URL to information for how to file a small claims lawsuit. Did you see anything from me saying "Here try this!"? No. In fact, I know nothing about it. People here are adults and can decide for themselves. You blow it all out of proportion to further advertise your business. I am not "peddling" SHIT. I have no associations with anything or anyone regarding credit, period. I work for a living.
    It is my opinion that you should buy an advertising banner from CreditNet and quit spamming the forums. I, and I am sure others, are sick of hearing about your credit products that you copy from other people for profit. This is a forum for sharing credit information and tips, not promoting your business and flaming others that submit information or products contrary to your's.

I have already submitted this problem to PBM. If I am the only one that feels this way, I will leave and find another forum where you can post a URL without people flaming you for monetary motives.

If case this is my last post, thanks to everyone with the great credit tips that helped me greatly.

3. tom65432

tom65432 Well-Known Member

Let's get back on track. Visit your small claims court and watch how it is done. Courts are open to the public so anyone can watch. You will find that Judges are supportive because they recognize you are not a lawyer. This should give you some confidence.

One problem I see. If Junum is doing this for you, do you have proof of what was sent? You will need the letters, etc.

Don't let the court system scare you. Small claims court is made for people like you, with little or no experience.

Don't be fooled by those who claim you can pick up an extra $50,000 or $100,000 by suing. Be prepared to settle for deletions (which is what you want).

And for those who disagree with my statement as to damages, please give me a case cite where someone has collected a large amount of damages on this type of suit. No BS allowed.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THE BEST I HAVE SEEN is DELETE the negative accounts...you MAY get an "EXTRA" benefit from them a few FREE credit reports...but you WILL NOT GET $100,000!!! If you actually got MONEY, it would be $5,000 MAX...

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Tom654& change:

I don't disagree with what you are saying in regards to huge damage awards. In most situatiions and circumstances you are correct in what you say. On the other hand, I do have the case cites somewhere that show exactly the information which suggests that your statement might be only about 90% or so true.

I will dig it up and post the case cites, not for the purpose of proving you wrong at all, but for the much more important reason that I need to dig it up for personal reasons.

I do have the case on file or the references to it, which ever.

Whether or not I do come up with itor not is almost irrelevant because in most cases what you say is absolutely correct.

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Mikeb:

We don't want to see you or anybody else go anywhere, but it would be a bit nice if you would quit making false accusations.

I have not tried to sell anybody anything. You might think so, you might want to believe that, but I have not said anything whatever about selling anything to anybody.

I have not even said one word about money except that amount which you thought might be worth spending.

I didn't put you down, I didn't flame you, you did all of that.

Whatever. Enough is enough

Go if you must, but don't lay the blame on me because I didn't try to sell anybody anything.

7. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

Bill

It is sad when someone asks for help and gets this kind of response. I can understand not being able to help and recommending an attorney, as I can not offer help, but why go on and on trying to sell creditwrench.

I believe you mean well, yet the perception I get is you believe your service is the only true correct approach and everyone who suggests otherwise is lower than dirt.

To push your agenda further you spew forth statements that you give the same small claims kit free on your website so only idiots would buy it. Then after some dead links you admit you only give the real url to people you know... and can track... and so on.

Knowing full well by your examples I will suffer your wrath I will make these closing arguments.

It appears you have spent a considerable amount of time and effort studying these things. No one knows more "correct" methods then you. You have taken your knowledge and built a "business". Well done. Now you should take your business to the next level and stop promoting your own pocket here. This forum is a free information forum. When you give free information and help here you are appreciated. When you serve your own interests you are not appreciated.

Lately my opinion, just mine, is that you no longer give any information other than your url and that you are the expert and final answer to credit questions.

Who is the weakest link...

ps Spelling errors are intentional to test the knowledge of the reader.

John

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

9. jmart

jmart Well-Known Member

Re: NO ADS!

I've seen a few cases where people suing for violations got awards of $1000 - $2000, plus legal fee's...but you've got to have a rock solid case.

jmart

10. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Throwing Flames!

People talk about throwing flames and all. Bottom line is if you have a problem with a certain individual on this board, feel free to send them an email and take the discussion *off-line*. You owe us that.

Dang....I'm just trying to repair and build my credit. You guys are wasting VALUABLE CREDIT TIME. Let's get back to the matter at hand....

If you got a problem, send an email!!!!!

Let me reiterate what I just said:

ENABLE YOUR EMAIL LINK AND TAKE B.S. FLAME THROWING DISCUSSIONS OFF-LINE! :-||

<Yes I am yelling>

11. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Re: Throwing Flames!

Dont yell it is not nice, As a new member i enjoy a little excitment

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

John.

Excuse me, but all anybody including you has to do to get the correct URL to what I have offered is to ask for it and I will email them the URL. No charge, no sales spiels, no gimmicks, no trying to sell them anything whatever.

I'm not trying to hide anything, put any conditions on it or anything else. What I am not going to do is to post it openly in a public forum and if you can't figure out why I won't make that legally foolish error then too bad.

Yes, I want to know exactly to whom I am giving it to before I give it to them, not because I want to go back and charge them for it later or have their email address so I can put it on my autoresponder (which I don't have or use) or bug them later to buy anything. I want to know exactly to whom I am giving it to for legal reasons and for legal reasons only.

It's a case of CYA, and I'm sure you know what that means. One simply does not post someone else's copyrighted material in a public place and one does not sell copies of someone else's copyrighted material at any price. And that's the law and you know it, or if you don't, then please learn it. I think you do know it, and so do most other people.

I will allow others to see it for evaluation purposes only. And what is there is not total and complete, only very nearly so. Only lacks about -->&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<-- that much. Figuratively speaking, of course. What isn't there won't do anybody in this forum any good anyway because it don't deal with what is of interest in this forum.

INCOMEHELP:
    Let's see now. It is sad when someone asks for help and gets the help they ask for for free???

Please put your preconceived notions aside and understand that I didn't try to sell anything. I offered to give the help for free that was suggested by another as a pay item with the price stipulated and I'm supposed to be some kinda dirty dog out here only interested in selling something?????

I just tried to give away information and help for free, didn't I??

OH YEAH????? You call all this bashing for my having tried to give info for free "appreciation" ???????

And so now you are going to bash me because I put those 12 pages, each one of which are full 8 &#189 by 11 sheets of paper on my website rather than making PBM and this forum carry the load? Don't you realize that bandwidth costs PBM or his employers money and no small amount of it? It isn't free. Bandwidth costs money each and every month even if you own your own servers. Trashing up this forum with all of that would not only be illegal, it would be unethical as well and it would also put PBM and his company at a legal risk.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm not going to lay a bunch of grief on you.
    All I'm going to do is to ask you to be fair.

13. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

Christi,

I would start by taking all my documentation and putting it in date order. Then review it to get a fresh picture in your mind of what has transpired. After you are satisfied with the order of your documentation write a number in the upper right hand corner of each page. 1, 2, 3 etc.

Make several copies of your documentation.

Write a letter to your State Attorney General simply telling them in your own words how you believe you have been injured. You can make reference to the pages in your documentation such as... sent my divorce papers (see page 12) and so on.

Take your letter and send it along with your documentation to the Attorney General with a cc: Equifax, both the main office and local office.

Then change the To: address to your County District Attorney, State Senator, anyone else in a position of power that you can think of. Each one you send should be cc: to both offices of Equifax.

You could also send a different letter with your documentation to an attorney in your area asking if they would be interested in a civil suit on contigency. If you do this do not cc: Equifax on this one.

Right or wrong several things will happen that may help you. I don't think this would hurt you.

First, you will feel empowered again. Action moves you forward.

You will generate a lot of bad interest in Equifax and get their attention.

One of the people you send this to may intervien on your behalf.

It does help to read the FCRA and highlite possible violations so you get a better understanding. you can get it here: http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fcra.htm

Good luck I hope this helps.

John

14. Saar

Saar Banned

Amen!!!

MikeB, I trust pbm's ability to monitor this board successfully, and I hope he hears us.

Saar

15. MikeB

MikeB Banned

DON'T LOOK MP$40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would share a few informative links.

http://www.planetfeedback.com/share...696-12-0-0-20-0-fb_date-desc-105468-0,00.html

If you can't manage your own credit, how can you help others with credit issues? HAHA. And with a secured card too, Bill? Geez:(

Magna Carta News Service
    bill bauer
    1303 S. Blackwelder
    Oklahoma City, OK 73108
    405-631-5136
    bbauer@nstar.net Looking for a better or less expensive Internet Service Provider? Look no further! Flashnet is only $13.12 per month. Great service, unlimited 56k connection, free e-mail, free webspace & much more.
    http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/1252

Native Tobacco of Oklahoma
    B. Bauer
    1303 S. Blackwelder
    Oklahoma City, OK 73108
    405-631-5136
    bbauer@nstar.net Native Tobacco of Oklahoma represents Omaha brand cigarettes which are great tasting all natural and chemical free cigarettes selling for only $10.95 per carton + S&H. visit our website at http://native.hypermart.net for all the details.
    http://native.hypermart.net

Flashnet Distributors
    Bill Bauer
    1303 S. Blackwelder
    Oklahoma City, OK 73108
    405-631-5136
    bbauer@nstar.net Are you paying too much for your Internet service? I can hook you up to FLASHNET for only $13.12 per month, and the service is great. If you have a credit card and call me on my beeper, I will have you up and running in about an hour. Bill Bauer Beeper 781-3301Phone 631-5136
    http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/1252

Wow, lots of ads. CAN I BEEP YOU LATER?

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.counsel.net/chatboards/legal-questions/topic7321/9.12.01.10.43.40.html

(look at the CW banner at bottom of the page)
    Hey isn't that a bold claim of "REMOVES ALL ADVERSE REPORTS FROM YOUR CREDIT REPORTS"? Isn't that the type of credit repair that the FTC says is illegal? Do they know about this? Hmm....

OK. Flame out. I am done with you "know it all" Bill.

From now on I will not respond to any of your posts or use your name or refer to you in any way, and you shall respond in the same manner. In other words, I ignore you and you ignore me. I am here to share credit tips and share personal experiences. Agreed? Everyone like the idea?

16. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Re: DON'T LOOK MP$40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW What happened to the credit wrench links??

17. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SECURED CARD....

18. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I just wanted to give loose cannons a smaller target to shoot at.

19. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Carrying things a bit too far???

You just thought you would share a few informative links?
    Informative in what way, Mikeb:?? Informative in that you want others to see how you take your hate mongering to other forums trying to trash them too? Spewing your venom all over the internet and then conveniently providing links, bringing it back here for all to see how ingenious you are?

http://www.planetfeedback.com/share...05468-0,00.html
    Yes, right there. Click on his link and you can see his inane comments.

Anybody goes around to other boards flaming others and then drags the trash back here deserves a whole lot more attention than he's getting so far.

20. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

O.K. I'm NOT LOOKING!!

(-.-) <---------Eyes shut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.