Using Junum..Equifax says frivolous

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: O.K. I'm NOT LOOKING!!

I think you peeked (*) ^(*)

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Not a hater........(lover)

I do not hate anyone here unless your last name is "Bin Laden". I therefore am incapable of "hate mongering". I have never wished someone to "die" on this board as have others. I only practice my freedom of speech to the extent that we still can. The truth may hurt at times, but the truth shall set you free. Praise God.

Have a nice day! :)

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

MikeB - Forget it/ Bill B .....

Jeez, I just started reading this string - Mike, Bill, George, everybody - HI :)!
    dogman

I am not taking heat here LOL

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: DON'T LOOK MP$40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How nice of you to help me advertise one of my more than 250 cigarette sites.
    All brands, all tax free. My cigarette websites sell more than 1/4 million cartons of cigarettes per month, and I never see or touch any of them. Never see or talk to any of the people who buy them. I only make about 15 &#162 per carton. But it isn't about how much I make or how many cartons I sell, it's about a small indian tribe who makes lots of them right on their reservation. They built a factory and gave their people jobs they never had before, their kids a new school they never could afford before, better health care and lots more. They used the money the tribe made to build a new truckstop along the highway that passes alongside the reservation, bringing in even more jobs for a once very poor tribe.

But what's even more important yet is the fact that they have maintained their sovereignty and are proud of their heritage.

Indian sovereignty is a very important issue. Their ability to fight for and maintain their freedoms and liberties and their customs should serve as a valuable guide to us all.

Thanks for your help in bringing those issues to the forum even if they are off topic.
    Bet you didn't stop to think about that, did you?

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

COUGH.........COUGH...........COUGH...........CHOKE........

8. Saar

Saar Banned

I could swear I've just read a message where the poster has talked about Indian Sovereignty, and then went on to accuse others of being off-topic.

Saar

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, Mike, you can't beep me later. All of the info you posted trying to be so helpful is old and outdated.
    Flashnet used to be pretty good. And now they have been bought out by another company a few years ago. Forget who it was. The beeper number and the website are all old hat now and not operating anymore. I still use the company they sold out to every once in a while. The prices have gone up to about $18 or so a month. Don't even pay any attention to what they do charge. I just let my step-daughter use it most of the time. I use it once in a blue moon when the DSL goes down or I am out of town and need to connect with a laptop.

I never did advertise any of that stuff on this forum because it's all off topic.
    Guess that don't make much difference to you either, does it?

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Saar:

Monkey see, Monkey do

11. MT

MT Well-Known Member

I'm sorry -- what cigarette is chemical free? Did I just read chemical free? That's a load. Okay, back to credit stuff.

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Fun with Math...

I hated word problems in school.... am I getting this right?

1/4 million (250,000)/per month
    x $0.15 = $37,500
    x 12 months = $450,000 gross
    minus
    $39,000 [250 websites @ $13 each per month]
    = $411,000 net

Is that right? Now I can see why Al Gore's kept his share in the family business after his sister developed lung cancer.

Bonus Question:
    Is $411,000 > or < 11,740 customer months of CW?

13. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CIGARETTES HAVE CHEMICALS IN THEM THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DUMPED IN THE LANDFILL...

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

George:
    You are just about right. All the major brand cigarettes proveably have about 600 different chemicals added to them during the manufacturing process. Even Ammonia, propane, and many many more. Some are nothing more than food additives such as chocolate, apple pectin and other fruit extracts. Some are deadly poisons as is pure nicotine itself. Pure nicotine is one of the best and most effective cockroach poisons in existance.

Most Native American cigarettes have gained the market share that they have not only because they have no such chemicals ADDED to them, but because they are much cheaper too.

We also ship out containers of cigarettes overseas to many different foreign countries. A container of cigarettes is 40 feet long and holds 960 master cases, each master case contains 60 cartons. Depending on brand, the price of a container of cigarettes normally runs around $350,000.00

So they are better for you than are the chemical laden ones. Still don't mean they are suddenly healthy for you, because they aren't.

Lots of money in cigarettes. I'm looking into the feasability of bringing in cigarettes from Mexico, but lots of red tape there. I can buy almost any brand of cigarettes in El Paso, Texas for about $7 to $8.50 per carton. Brown Tobacco, Border Tobacco and many others are selling them for those prices daily. Brown Tobacco is most definintely the largest of the border wholesalers and sell almost unimaginable amounts of cigarettes daily. It's nothing for customers to buy a hundred cartons a day from them and more.

15. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: DON'T LOOK

They are only interested in claims that state things that the advertiser can't back up 100% with proof.

I'll change it if the time ever comes when somebody proves me wrong and I can't back that up 100%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.