validation help??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zcraws33, Jun 27, 2001.

1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

My apologies Kristi! It is my fault!! It's Kristy W.

I should always "open in new window" when I go to post, so I can look back at the one I am answering. I'll try to remember from now on. :)

breeze

2. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Actually I would have to say that creditinfocenter.com (kristy) and carrronnandassociates.com (Kristi) are both very informative....

3. river

river Well-Known Member

Very kind of you Breeze,but I should be the one taking responsibilty for the misspelling.I want to apologize to Kristi and the other kristy and most of all to Anthony.I see,looking back where I was confused and really completely out of line.I was just frustrated with "the validation letter" approach. I am doing much better today.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

LOL, it's cool, I'm sure, river. WB.

breeze

5. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

I definitely think they are confusing us. There are, after all, a total of 24 different ways to spell Kristy, with variations of (beginning) Chr, Kr, Khr, (middle) i, y, (end) ie, i, y letters. Just a piece of useless trivia.

6. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

I know it may be beating a dead horse, but just in any case anyone is still interested in why I post here ;)

I am here for 3 reasons:
    1. to learn what is currently happening in credit (I have learned alot from lots of people here in just a few short weeks)
    2. To let people know about my site (Duh!)
    3. Because posting here is fun (really)

But I think all of you were smart enough to figure this out.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I'm here for the same reasons, although with the amount of other promotion I do, it's not the only means available to me. I have 12 machines on line 24-7-365 submitting my websites and those of many of my customers to everywhere I can submit them. I have about 700 customers that I do website submissions for besides my own websites. And I'm busy now adding more websites. I've got to add more because some of the website servers have gone down or are not functioning as well as I would like them to function.
    I've recently lost a lot of websites due to the servers closing down. Terrashare just closed down costing me a bunch of websites. Bizland and a couple more have changed so much that they are no longer viable.

I have a freesite server in Brazil that I am trying to get to working properly, but the Portugese are not all that great to work with since I don't speak Portugese all that well in the first place. I'm thinking in Spanish and trying to translate from Portugese to Spanish and back again in my mind, and that's not a great way to communicate. I'm not real great in Portugese although I do read and write it fairly well and speak it in a sort of "pidgeon" style.

I'm going to be making lots of changes to the creditwrench site shortly. I'm working on a message board forum for it and some other neat stuff.

If I have time, the message board should be up this weekend. If not, shortly.

I'm also getting a lot of requests for me to actually do the credit repair instead of teaching how to do it, and I am thinking about doing it too. Just a few minor details that I will have to work out in my mind.

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Welllllll ummm, not really confusing the two of you. I, for instance, know that there are two of you, and that you spell your names differently, and have different websites. But my tiny little blond brain forgets sometimes which one it is I am replying to,
    I am just sooooo focused. LOL.

breeze
    wait a minute...which one was that?

9. 4kristi

4kristi Active Member

That's funny. I think we are both blonde too :)

Now alls we need to add to the confusion is Christine at bayhouse (lol).

10. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

River:
    Hay no worries where Iâ??m concerned, STUFF happens sometimes and besides; I know how confusing and intricate credit matters can get. Nonetheless, if at any time I post something that seems contradictory or confusing to you? Please donâ??t hesitate to ask for clarification, as Iâ??m glad to provide it. [;-)