Validation Must Reads!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by humblemarc, Nov 29, 2002.

1. humblemarc

humblemarc Well-Known Member

The Validation/Dispute Sequence
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...stid=207457&highlight="validation"#post207457

Validation to OC?
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...stid=208973&highlight="validation"#post208973
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...stid=155510&highlight="validation"#post155510

A Signed Contract in not enough!
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...stid=155510&highlight="validation"#post155510

3 month clean up, How?
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...stid=116094&highlight="validation"#post116094
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    There are MANY more, but I'm not gonna do all your research for you!!!! :)~

2. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Marc,

Thanks for the info. The Frangelico is on me!

3. kalinka

kalinka Well-Known Member

AWSOME

4. ma_bear911

ma_bear911 Well-Known Member

Can this go in the FAQS?

5. humblemarc

umm, don't you want my address so you can send it to me??? :)

6. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Marc,

Its 65 in South FL tonight. Wouldn't you rather have it down here & save the postage for CHOD?

7. humblemarc

i have nothing to CHOD, wouldn't YOU rather meet in Aspen and drink it after hitting the slopes??

8. humblemarc

Ever notice how debt consolidation company ads run late at night? I guess their studies show people in debt can't sleep, so i'm giving this a late nite bump.

9. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

That's interesting. I wonder if people with bad credit have bad habits.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

:)

10. humblemarc

definitely the bad habits and the egg!

11. begntexs

begntexs Well-Known Member

Howdy!!! Folks

I must say that this post Is Perfect!!! I Love the straight forwardness , no holes barred, no BS to the point step by step instructions.

Ya know I have been posting , reading & posting and reading...and Tonight The Credit Angels Appeared

Some of us respond to the many ways of information and how it is presented....

IMHO ........"The Newbies" are just that ...New and Fragile.... The bottom line is everyone that is here ...has the same common goals and intrests . We or someone we know is in Credit Hell and has been kicked around a few times by the CRA, CA's or the OC's...Yeah we or someone we know may have (or have not)screwed up for whatever reasons ..

But we are all here to get it taken care of ,learn , asorb as much information and advice as we can .

Remember Newbies are afraid of making bigger Mistakes than what has already been done or that has not been done.

I feel Overwhelmed with this 3 month Quest I started on 2 weeks ago.. Uncovering a slime pit of Credit ..(for DH)

I Hope to one day be able to help out and give some sort of comfort and direction to the next set of "Newbies" in about 4-5 months from now..

This is The Season for Giving and being Kind.

Thanks to all Who have responded to my postsand have offered direction and advice

<BUMP>

12. humblemarc

well shucks, begn'

i just posted a few links.

thanx :)

13. kalinka

kalinka Well-Known Member

This stuff definitely needs to be on the top of the board permenently.

14. humblemarc

bump

15. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Begn,

I like your post. Newbies need to realize that one of the biggest problems they have/had is this "fragility" of which you speak.

You're entering into battle and to perceive this as anything less is a mistake.

I'm convinced that this board and the talented "vets" know just how to toughen a new member up to prepare them for battle. A very delicate balance and hard to acheive.

My 2nd advice item to new members, second only to studying the first 3 threads, is to DROP this fragile crap and lets kick some butt.

:)

16. hotsauce

hotsauce Well-Known Member

thank you so much for this marc- it is greatly appreciated by me

17. gargoyle

gargoyle Well-Known Member

humblemarc......?? you ski??

me toooooooo and I wanna go skiing!!

18. fla-tan

fla-tan Well-Known Member

There is only one basic problem with snow skiing...

actually two...............There's snow and it's too d*mn cold.............been there done that

skied Purgatory when I was much younger

fla-tan

19. gargoyle

gargoyle Well-Known Member

fla-tan - if you're that cold, you're not skiing hard enough!! lol

really - I hate cold and snow too - but only when I'm not skiing....

skiing = the most fun you can have with your pants on....

lol

20. humblmarc

humblmarc Guest

[]