Verizon "non-validation"

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bluegp1, Sep 13, 2003.

1. bluegp1

bluegp1 New Member

Sent validation letter to Verizon Wireless on 8/29. Received reply today with only five month worth of invoices from 11/2000 thru 02/2001. However, I received nothing else.

They have sent nothing else that I requested in my first validation letter. Where to go from here?

New to this--
    bluegp1

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Who is reporting this Verizon or a CRA?

3. bluegp1

bluegp1 New Member

Verizon who picked up account from GTE Mobilnet.

4. bluegp1

bluegp1 New Member

Verizon who picked up account from GTE Mobilnet.

5. lbrown59

New to this--
    bluegp1
    =========Bump =================

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

6. lbrown59

==========================
    TO HERE Send this letter next if you didn't get validation in 30 days.

Estoppel Letter
    DON'T CHANGE
    Send CRRR

Your Name
    Address
    «City», «State» «Zip»

Company»
    Address
    «City», «State» «Zip»

«Date»

RE: Dispute Letter of <insert date>

Dear Sir/Madame:

As I have not heard back from you in over 30 days regarding my notice of dispute dated <insert date>, and you have not supplied the demanded proof of the alleged debt, under the doctrine of estoppel by silence, Engelhardt v Gravens (Mo) 281 SW 715, 719, I may presume that no proof of the alleged debt, nor therefore any such debt, in fact exists.

In a good faith effort to resolve this matter amicably, I restate my demand for proof of the debt, specifically the alleged contract or other instrument bearing my signature, as well as proof of your authority in this matter. Absent such proof, you must terminate this collection action and correct any erroneous reports of this debt as mine.

For the record, I state again that as I have no account with you, nor am I your customer, nor have I entered into a contract with you, I must ask for the following information:

Please evidence your authorization under 15 USC 1692 (e) and 15 USC 1692 (f) in this alleged matter.

What is your authorization of law for your collection of information?

What is your authorization of law for your collection of this alleged debt?

Please evidence your authorization to do business or operate in the state of ____________________ .

Please evidence proof of the alleged debt, including specifically the alleged contract or other instrument bearing my signature.

You have fifteen (15) days from receipt of this notice to respond. Your failure to respond, on point, in writing, hand signed, and in a timely manner, will work as a waiver to any and all of your claims in this matter, and will entitle me to presume that you sent your letter(s) in error, and that this matter is permanently closed.

Your continued silence is unacceptable. Either provide the proof or correct the record to remove the invalid debt from my credit files with the three primary credit-reporting agencies. You are currently in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Fair Debt Collection Act.

Failure to respond within 15 days of receipt of this registered letter will result in a small claims action against your company. I will be seeking $____________ in damages for the following:

Defamation

Negligent Enablement of Identity Fraud

Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act

After obtaining the judgment against your company, I will obtain a Writ of Execution from the Sheriffâ??s office in your county and I will begin the process of attaching property or funds to satisfy the judgment.

For the purposes of 15 USC 1692 et seq., this Notice has the same effect as a dispute to the validity of the alleged debt and a dispute to the validity of your claims. This Notice is an attempt to correct your records, and any information received from you will be collected as evidence should any further action be necessary. This is a request for information only, and is not a statement, election, or waiver of status.

I affirm under penalty of perjury under the Laws of the Land for the United States of America, that the foregoing is true and correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Sincerely,
    Your Name DON'T SIGN
    """""""""```~~~```'"""""""""

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """""""""```~~~```'"""""""""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A donkey had an IQ of 186. He had no friends at all though.
    Even in the animal kingdom, nobody likes a smart-ass.
    Government Waste is a Terrible Thing to Mind

***FICO FARCE***

http://members.aol.com/victcrdrpt/Score.html

7. bluegp1

bluegp1 New Member

My thirty days were up with Verizon on 10/02, so I sent an estoppel letter to Verizon and a verification letter to the credit bureaus showing that nothing was validated. Today (10/14) I received today another set of computer printout invoices from Verizon just like last month with nothing else. Their time is up. Will the credit bureaus require anything else or with they remove with a copy of letter/greencard to Verizon showing nothing was validated.