very strange

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Apr 12, 2001.

1. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

I got a copy of a merged report that a mortgage broker ran for me. It lists some medical collections on it but I got copies of each of the three seperate reports to send to Junum and none of them have any of these medical collections on them! So where did they come from on the merged report. The merged report is dated 2/14/01. The other reports were ran at the end of March. Is it possible they were deleted. I don't know how since this was before I joined Junum and had not disputed anything on my own. And they are not old enough to have dropped off yet. I don't understand it.

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That is strange..and I don't have an answer as to why other than no one can predict the bureaus...sigh..

At least it was a positive change, right?

3. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

ok...now I am looking at a second merged report that another broker did and one of the medical collections is on it but the other two are not. Why are things showing up on a merged report that do not show up on the individual reports?

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Strange, makes you think the bureaus have another file on us that we do not know about.

5. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Miles and Shelby,

Someone has mentioned this before re the reports lenders see is significantly
    different from the reports the consumers see.

Scary!

marci

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Shelby, What were the sites you got the 2 versions of your merged reports from? I would like to check mine that way. Also if we find them to be different we can send the merged report to Junum for the next round's dispute. -Dave

7. keltex

keltex Guest

What about disputes?

COuld Junum be disputing the collections? If so, are the possibly masked during investigation?