Voicestream - Approved- No deposit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jul 25, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Good news! Hubby was approved on a 12-month contract with no deposit today for 2 phones! Phones were free. Family plan stunk so he only got one and we'll get my phone in 1 week if a family plan doesn't get better. They did a credit check and I'm not sure who. Went in person. Tried online and they couldn't do a credit check because hubby had a victim's alert on his file. News to us!

Anyway...I've updated the post bk approval list..but wanted to share for those wondering. Oh, hubby's score's on all 3 (so no matter who they pulled) range from 630-660.

2. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks For Informing us!!

I am too thinking of going with Voice Steam

MartysGirl

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Martys,
    Hubby just went and got me my phone..we are going with 2 seperate plans because the family plan is so bad!

Really relieved. I was hesitant about Voicestream..had a sense they would be hard to get...guess not! :)

4. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Nana,

I've had VoiceStream since they first came to Texas in January. I got the $39.95 for 600 anytime minutes and 2000 nationwide minutes per month. I've been very, very happy with them.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Oooooh, Good, that's what we have! Hope, do you use the website? I guess it's called Myvoicestream.com

6. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Yep, I sure do. And it's a snap to use, too. Always reliable and accurate.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

VERY SLOW POSTING OF AMOUNT DUE...But when it finally shows amount due, you can pay the amount due on-line by credit card...

Parts of the web site sometimes don't work...

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks to you both! :)

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THIS IS WHAT I GET A LOT OF THE TIME WHEN I'M TRYING TO LOOK AT THE BILL...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Too many concurrent JRun requests

JRun is busy. Please try again, or contact the system administrator for this web site.

10. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Voicestream is also offering service for those who have Handspring Palm devices. It's $49 for the phone. I have heard negative comments about the reception however. Any comments.

Mike G.