wachovia maybe?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 4, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont know guys. This may be good news. I got a request for verification of address from Wachovia. They said they are processing my application and need 2 recent paystubs and a utility bill. What Yall think? Good? Bad? Maybe?

2. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed here!

Shawn

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

They would NOT waste their time asking for the above, if they were going to decline...
    You just MOVED...that is the reason...

Six months or a year from now, they should NOT ask for that STUFF...

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Gee thanks George for responding. I asked for a balance transfer so I am kind of excited, especially after my string of denials.

5. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Roni.
    Obviously they are just finalizing the approval:)

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanx

7. rubyjean

rubyjean Well-Known Member

The reason why you are being asked for a pay stub, utility bill, ect.. Is for Fraud purposes.. The address on the app may not have matched top line on your most recent address on the credit report.. There is not anything negative about this.. It is for your protection more or less, it is just a verifcation method that is used..

Good Luck

Ed

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You are right. I moved last month. I hope it means they are approving me too. Thanx

9. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hey Roni!

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they would be going through all that for a denial. It would be a waste. But I'll keep my fingers X'd just in case!

Ciao'