Waiting on Junum (sigh)...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cosjef, Apr 24, 2001.

1. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

They sent out my first round of dispute letters on 4/9, and I have not yet heard from one credit bureau. I know the typical wait is 30-60 days, and its only been 2 weeks. Has anyone received CRA statements faster than 2 wks time? Should I just be patient?

Did you also see that Junum changed its site? No more ability to contact a live person for questions. Oh well...

2. kristi

kristi Guest

The new site is up but they are fine tuning navigation today. You will have access to free live help in your myjunum area. I love all the new changes. Look for the final navigation changes within 48 hours. The new site structure had to go today so with that, it needs to be fine tuned.

Kristi

3. john

john Well-Known Member

The credit bureaus are checking disputes from Junum.
    Remember when Junum get your credit file flag the bureaus will come after you.Who is it going to hurt you go that right.
    John

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Waiting on Junum (sigh)...
    Author: John (slip-32-101-171-2.az.us.prserv.net)
    Date: 04-24-01 10:27

The credit bureaus are checking disputes from Junum.
    Remember when Junum get your credit file flag the bureaus will come after you.Who is it going to hurt you go that right.
    John
    ```````````````````````````````````````````

Reply To Message === So you're saying that flaging means it's ok and legal to keep and insert incorrect lies on ones credit report!
    Is This What You Mean John BOY??

5. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

They sent mine out on March 30 and I still have not heard back. I also am on that notification thing from Equifax where they notify me if something is change on my credit report and I have not received anything from that either so I am assuming nothing has been done yet.

Misty

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Misty, I disputed online by myself and the due date was
    4/23. Still no word, as I pull a fresh report on 4/24 no changes.

I am assuming that there is no difference in using Junum or disputing by oneself, Equifax is just plain dragging their feet.

Best regards,
    Sam

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

In 3 rounds of disputing

thru Junum, I never received a letter from Equifax notifying me that they are in receipt of my disputes. EX and TU notified me but....

the purpose of notification is to extend the dispute time in my opinion. It is not to help you or me out.

Just be patient.