Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 24, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Sigh..nothing on my mortgage..nada..nothing....

Guess I'll write and say "What's up???????????" I might even do it like the commercials...

Nothing on the AFNI issue where the state of Illinois is prosecuting them on my behalf....

and....stupid Sallie Mae has yet to correct the error on my credit report..however...they have actually tried to correct it but since it is listed twice, they keep looking at the second one and saying it is alright..

and....so, I just posted to complain about waiting...and cuz I need attention.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat NanaC.

I mailed that info last Friday, Saturday and Monday.....totally 13 envelopes of information that they requested and I didnt get even a ..Ok we got the information letter or phone call.

I am trying to be patient. So, far you are ahead in this race..lol

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Roni,
    You know, I'm still glad we are doing this at the same time. I should just ask but I'm afraid I'll jinx it or something...does that make any sense at all?? I know it doesn't..but it's honest..LOL

13 Envelopes..that's crazy! Wow!

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana, I feel for you even though we got approval I am still waiting to hear when the appraiser will come out still no word just that it has been ordered, so I have no clue when we will close:(

But I must tell you I pester my lender I asked every single question I can and if he doesn't give me the answers I need I ask again. I question every amount and ask why why why LOL. But he always gets back to me ASAP. Believe me they are making money on the deal and you have every right to ask what is going on and why. I just emailed mine again tonight as a matter of fact , you have to keep on them.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mom..I love your signature...heheh

I guess I'll do that..I'll write him...it might actually be good cuz he was gonna need a letter of explanation but he hasn't asked for one...maybe he doesn't need one..yeah, right?

No appraiser yet? Holy cow, that's been a long time hasn't it?

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana, yes home buying is very hot here and appraisers have been quite busy, I am sure it will be soon I am just very anxious.

But honestly I would be on him to find out exactly what is going on, it's your right to know. I have my lender's office number, cell phone, pager and home phone number and believe if something isn't right or I need an answer I don't hesitate to call. They are working for you to get the loan and they make their money, they should answer all questions no matter what they all.

Get on this and let us know.

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...where I'm moving, I'll be lucky to find an appraiser around cuz no one is buying! hehehehe....it's going to be so different than Colorado!

Ok, I wrote him......we shall see! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement!!!