Walked Into Wells Fargo Financ

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 9, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Hey, Mp$40

That might not mean anything. It is Household
    Auto Finance Co. actually. They gave me an auto loan, but they diss me 100% for a credit card. Like i stole something.

MP$40 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    That's an excellet rate for people with bunk credit! The best was when my best friend went to a Mazda dealer to buy a car and she said that when she was in finance, that people were walking out of there w/ close to 30% interest rates!!!!! (Oaktree Mazda rolled her car back because they couldn't get her financed by the way!)

No, I haven't tried Household Financial......they are actually on my @!#$ list. They are the ones reporting a charge off on my account from when my ex added me to his GE Capital card? (that I NEVER used and cut up) that he blew off. I got it deleted off of my Exquifax but not any others yet. I'm waiting for the results of my judgment disputes before I start buggin Experian and TransUnion again!

2. Spice

Spice Guest

RE: Walked Into Wells Fargo Fi

MP$40-

I gave your information to the manager in my area also. I live in Florida, but they are in contact with people from all over. If you want information about a secured card call 1-800-247-9215. The credit department is extremely helpful. My card is partially secured and they gave me the deposit for the card. It has gone from $250.00 to almost $2000 in almost a year. I have never had a problem getting an increase. My credit is not that bad (bunch of medical stuff that I am getting removed) so they worked on me with the interest rate. Right now my interest rate is great (See previous posts on this). If you want an 800# for the loan department let me know. Maybe you can get your answers by phone.

3. Pat

Pat Guest

never tried overkill

I only sue when it is necessary. That's often, but I do have standards.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Thanks Spice...

I can't believe you also gave that information to the manager in your area all the way in Florida!! Wow....talk about extreme. I'm not trippin on those people at the branch in Milpitas. I just chalked it up to bullshit, which I'm use to dealing with all the time anyway.....so nothing new for me. And as far as writing a complaint letter, etc....I would rather spend time doing something else other than that. It's not that crucial....I just wanted to share the experience w/ everyone. Just REPORTING back like I'm supposed to! ;-)

Maybe I'll call the 800 number that you posted and inquire about the card. would you happen to know what bureau they pulled on you? Maybe not....it's been a while. Equifax is my best report I guess due to the fact that my judgment isn't listen on there.

5. Eboni

Eboni Guest

The have "Custom Financin

They have custom financing for people with special credit needs.
    You can review this at:

http://www.peoplefirst.com/pff/site_custom_finance.cfm

6. Spice

Spice Guest

RE: Thanks Spice...

They pulled Transunion, but it really doesn't matter, because they will go over the report and give you a chance to explain what went wrong and why things were paid late or if anything should be removed. I have worked with the same person in the credit department regarding increases so I have never really had to explain things twice. Its a secured card (not reported that way) and I have not put one dime of my own money into it. Only once did I send in $250 to increase my limit, but a credit rep contacted me and offered to apply the amount as a payment and increase the limit as unsecured. I have had nothing but good experiences from them.