Walking "Writing" on eggshells

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, Sep 8, 2001.

1. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

After reading about the way this board is being monitored, I am afraid to discuss anything. I don't want to be sued etc. I would feel more confrontable if a disclaimer was posted before we enter the posting section. If you belong to a CRA, etc etc you are not allowed in .

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

This is what they want .Are we going to give them their way?Should we just tuck our tails between our legs and cave in?

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Well, one of the things I do from time to time is post questions and problems for people who are in a position where they do not dare post on here.

It all started with am employee of one of the big players, and kind of developed into an email service, hehe. I am sure there are others on here who would do the same thing I do.

I am even subscribed to email lists for other people so that if they are caught reading stuff like this, they can say someone forwarded it to them.

Many of the people I do this for only have internet access at work, and you should see where they come from, LOL. They aren't spies either, they have credit problems just like the rest of us, but are in fear of losing their jobs if they are caught reading and posting here. Some system, huh?

So if another member wants "anonymous posting" feel free. I am sure others will volunteer also. Those who have written me already know that I keep confidences. :X