wasting time and energy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Oct 4, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Obviously some people who post on this site are fustrated with their current and past credit situation. It makes them feel better letting it out on this site. I would like to thank everyone for all the positive information that I have received and make a suggestion-ignore the negative posts. It fustrates me when I read through 10-15 worthless posts. It's a waste of time and energy. Save it for something that matters. By responding, you only encourage them. Once again, thank you all for the positive information - especially-kristi, roni, momof3, an mp$

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes some people have nothing better to do than try to annoy others, but once you weed through the garbage you always can find helpful and informative posts:)

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I Agree!

Hi Molly and Others:

I totally agree with you in regards to this. When I first started posting on this board, I found the information to be very valuable! I feel that I have learned a lot from this board. I have also shared information that I have learned with all of my friends and family that need credit help. I'm starting to feel like I actually know something!

Now lately I read posts that totally frustrate me, recently being the posts on the secured Am/Ex Optima card. I know alot of the information that is being talked about has been addressed on this board at some point in the past.

I guess I knew posts where getting out of control when Roni did that post on Diet Pills. Are you kidding? What does that have to do w/ the price of tea in China? Did I miss something? RONI......YOUR TOO MUCH! :)~

I would also like to thank Michael (whoever you are.....stop using his name!), Momof3, Jo, Saar, Sorin, Chet, Dogman aka our undercover Am/Ex consultant (ever thought about getting a job there? Kidding....), Kristi, Doris K, Killer, LadyCarr, BarryN, Alex, RichGuy, Molly, and Roni (of course). If I've left anyone out that has been helpful to me, sorry. Oh, and I would like to thank any bank reps that have posted here. It's nice to get info from the source once in a while.

4. Larry

Larry Guest

RE: I Agree!

Yeah I share the same feeling... this board has helped me a lot also... I usually look forward from posts by Michael, Dogman, Saar, Sorin, Jo, Kristi and others.. as well as bank reps (Amex Rep, Citibank Rep), my favorite character is Barry, I like the way he pops up here and there once in a while... I am helping my mom on a car repo sold to a collection agency.. and so far I have dealt w/the collection agency wonderfully... I swear they must think I am a lawyer... they settled for 1/3 of the original amount. In exchange they will delete the entry from my mom't CR... I have everything documented and even went as far as to record every single conversation.

Knowledge is power... and that is exactly what I have gotten on this board Good luck to everyone!