WEDDING -- forgive the off-topic :)

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by PsychDoc, Nov 15, 2001.

1. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Ok, I know, I know, this is SO OFF-TOPIC. But, hey, in a roundabout way, it's on-topic: Shawn and Erica may well be the first couple to meet on Creditnet, fall in love, and get married. I hope the powers-that-be will forgive this post and leave it here for awhile.

They've got a couple of pics up...

http://photos.yahoo.com/supershawn

WHOA, WHAT AN ATTRACTIVE DUO. (I wish we could say the same thing about your credit files. Oof, just kidding.) Seriously, you guys look like something out of a magazine about weddings.

Erica... at risk of revealing myself to be the sexist pig that I am... hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba. :) Erica is one hot girl. (Ok, "woman" for the sake of political correctness.) Plus, Shawn looks like Clark Kent. :) Seriously, you guys look great together.

Thanks for the wedding pics!

Doc

2. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Is that MY similar-minded Erica?

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Damn it all. I told Erica I was in Tucson. If she had just stopped here first. Oh well, can't have everything. Just kidding. Good luck you super 2.

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

YES, It sure is!!!!

Doc, I'll take your response as a compliment, thank you. (blushing)

LKH, We never did get out of Scottsdale for very long, just to Vegas. Maybe next time we can all get together?

Thanks again for all the warm wishes. We really appreciate it!

5. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Did you 2 really meet through this board or did you allready know each other?

***CONGRADULATIONS*** Best Wishes

6. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the photos! What a great looking couple!

Is that Elvis in the second picture?

7. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

We met here.

YES, that's Elvis!!!!

8. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

Congrats! BTW, I live in Scottsdale - when's the party? ;) I am having a party this Saturday, you guys are welcome to drop in if you want. Email me for the directions.

9. IrishDiva

IrishDiva Well-Known Member

What great pictures. Thank you for putting them out on the Web. Glad to see someone else from the Phoenix Area on the board!

10. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Bigots, who , where?

lol

11. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Out of Scottsdale? Did we ever make it out of the hotel? LOL!!!!!!!

Yes- we really met here. It happened kinda fast, we know, but it was just one of those things. A post here, a post there. A run in on 'member chat'.....and email....phone calls....8 hour phone calls....every day....and then we eloped. The best part is I think 'it' happened before we had even shared pictures.

It's funny...you can spend so much time 'looking' for the perfect person only to stop and have them just 'show up'.

Now, if we only lived a few thousand miles closer together....... (ok, ok, we will in two weeks).

Shawn

12. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Also....more pics and the wedding video (streaming) will be up soon...I'm working on it (along with a few other things...like relocating, becoming married, thinking of how long I save up for my car only to put my DP on my wifes finger......).

Keep checking the yahoo/pics page for links and more pics.

Thanks!

Shawn