WELL ON MY WAY

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SHELIA, Apr 4, 2001.

1. SHELIA

SHELIA Guest

Hey everyone I am well on my way to starting my 1st round with all the cra's one cra has verified some info so i have sent another letter redisputing that info and i also sent a letter to attorney general and bbb in those regarding those accts that i has tried to get verificationon but haven't after 180days and the cra claims to have verified. Ialso, have sent letters disputing accounts with th other cra's. I also sent law suit letters to the creditors. I coming with full power in round one. Hope I come out the winner.

2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're ready to kick major CRA butt! :)

It's always an adventure to deal with the CRA's and creditors but be persistent,
    and dont give up.

Best of luck to you, let us know how you're doing!

Regards,
    Alex.
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

3. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Best wishes to you...

I just received a corrected report after pursuing Household Retail Svcs since 12/2000.The CRA's claimed that they verified & I could not get the creditor to respond to my Certified w/Return Reciept letter(until I sent a complaint to the FTC & my Congresslady Eddie Berniece Johnson D-Texas).

I did call last week to get the physical address to send a Fed-Ex letter to William Aldrich,President of Household Financial Svcs & that may have prompted them that I was preparing for "war"...because I don't play when it comes to my credit.

Suddenly,Bingo...corrected copy with open/never late from open/was 30 days.

My praise went to God....because I was still preparing the letter to send,but no longer needed.

PERSISTANCE is the key !

Sister Girl