Well saw recent report late st

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well just got a copy of my experian report, thanks for posting Darell, and my 30 day late is still on there grrr. So should I dispute and send a copy of my letter and their reply letter with it??? They assured me they wold take the off ASAP, I guess the definition of ASAP and mine are not the same.

Mom

2. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: Well saw recent report lat

Are you sure the 30 days has passed? In other words, you haven't received an updated copy from Experian have you? Maybe they are still working on it?

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Maybe I guess I am being a little anxious, but I have been battleing for almost a year with them. Maybe I should give it a little more time??

Mom

4. Killer

Killer Guest

Yea...the on-line report is current as of now but maybe they aren't finished with the dispute. You can call them and ask are they finished and what was the outcome. If they aren't finished they will tell when they will be.

5. sph

sph Guest

45 days!!

6. Killer

Killer Guest

Oops!! OK..sorry I thought it was 30 days! Don't yell at me!! LOL...Thx

7. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Mom,

If it's any consolation, you're not alone. J C Penney has agreed (in writing) to delete all derogs from my account and thethe update hasn't posted yet either. Maybe it takes longer than we think. For me, it's been two weeks since Penneys advised me of their intentions in writing. I'm going to wait a little longer before I do anything.

Anyway, good luck and please keep us posted.

8. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

60-90 days is the average

time it takes for that to be updated if the update is done by the creditor. At the bureau it takes 45-60 days due to updating the sytem and the procedures they have in place to do updates.

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: 60-90 days is the average

Thanks Irish, I guess I am overly anxious since it took almost a year for them the correct their mistake!

mom

10. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

I don't blame you . .

I'm in the process of doing the same thing with my reports. It's amazing how sloooooow the time goes by when you're waiting! By next August my reports should look pretty good - don't want to dispute the baddies since they're so close to coming off, and I have 4 good trades. Happy Wednesday!