Well Thank You Trans Union!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Oct 13, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

FOUR, COUNT EM, FOUR Deletions today in todays mail....all negative tradelines.....I guess that is the good that came out of today's little roundesvous at the car dealership!!! What a bunch of corn holes!!!

By the way, anyone know how I can get a car loan with a 564 beacon? LOL

2. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

How on earth did you get Trans Union to do that? I have been trying to have accounts that AREN'T mine get removed, but they won't and the ones that WERE mine and WERE late they remove with no problems.
    Kellie

3. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

TU must be having a good day. I got one deletion of an unpaid collection from three years ago. Hope it doesn't re-appear later :)

Glad to hear some luck is spreading!

Steph

4. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Chelechele - try Americredit for an auto loan. We got one last year, low score. High %, refinanced in July with credit union for 1/2 the rate.

TU deleted a negative trade line for my husband yesterday. All he has left now is 3 paid tax liens!

I have had great success with TU deleting through online disputes. All inquiries gone from both our reports, even after they refused by mail and argued by phone that they never, ever delete inquiries. Receiving the cr in the mail showing they were all deleted made for a great day!!

5. anna

anna Well-Known Member

I would NOT recommend anyone financing a car with Americredit. These people are @holes!